CWM 5.5.0.4 - Volume Keys don't work

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

OMG , im seriously bricked my ZTE Skate , i don't know what happened to the selection keys but they aren't working anymore

and i formated every the System , Boot , Sd-ext - SD Card and even done wipes

And the volume keys and selection aren't working anymore :(

Can anyone help me out?

Guest trueno2k
Boot into cwm using volume up + home + power, keys should work
Like what ear1991 stated, use VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER keys to boot into CWM 5.5.0.4... I've been using this version for a few months now...

Guest WiiSky70

Like what ear1991 stated, use VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER keys to boot into CWM 5.5.0.4... I've been using this version for a few months now...

Forget it , i tried to revert to the older version of CWM Modaco Recovery 4.0.1.4 and it worked , now i have CM9 31/05 running on my skate

Guest dibbles

This has been noted about that version of CWM in a few posts.

It happened to me and at the same time my PC decided that it was not going to recognise the phone when connected by cable. I thought that I was screwed for a while. Eventually got the phone recongnised and used ADB to flash an older version of CWM to the phone. I will not bother using the 5 xxxxx version again.!

Guest WiiSky70

Btw , i fixed that problem connecting the phone to the PC and installing the older version of Clockworkmod 4.0.1.4 , becuse

i tried every single stuff that people told me to do it and it didn't work .

For now my phone is operational and running well the CM9 31/05 build :)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest razzmataz1478

The likelihood of bricking a skate is very low, minuscule even, and I don't think anyone ever has bricked it. The only way to brick a skate is to flash a bad TPT, but then you'd be expected to know what you are doing .