Please help, i may have bricked my Orange Monte Carlo

Guest robdaminiman

Guest robdaminiman

Hi all, first of all i appriciate any help :) and sorry if i have created this thread in the wrong place. Anyhow, when i attempt to turn my Orange Monte Carlo. When i try an turn it on, it just vibrates in short vibrations for however long I hold the power button. Is the any way to recover this? If so, any help would be VERY much appriciated :) Thankyou

Guest Redstarr1

Did you put a different recovery on it, and can you access it? (hold volume down while turning on your phone)

You could also try the TPT-recovery (hold volume up - menu - power buttons), and put a new TPT: http://www.modaco.com/topic/348776-zte-skate-tpts,

or flash Skatie-rom: http://www.modaco.com/topic/350717-romzte-skate-skatie-by-ceco-android-235-dolby-mobile-now-available/. Follow instructions for either.

Guest robdaminiman

I attempted to root, however it got stuck in boot loop. I havnt got any recovery on it :/ I have attempted numberous different ways of flashing and all...no luck yet though, thanks anyway for all the help. Redstarr1 i am about tto try your two methods. The battery is charged :)

Guest robdaminiman

When i plug my phone in to my laptop, the phone charges and my phone makes the "noise" however it dosn't appear under my computer, only under device manager as "unkown device" with a small yellow triangle next to it

Guest chocoholic23

your phone isnt getting detected. go to device manager. right click on the faulty device and choose to update manually. when the list of devices come, choose "composite adb interface /zte composite adb interface". i think that should install the necessary drivers to detect your phone

Guest robdaminiman

Ok, i have got the list of options if i attempt to update it manually. The is a list of manufacturers and then after you have selected one, you can choose the "Model". Do you know where "composite adb interface/ zte composite adb interface" is? Asin which manufacturer? Thanks for your help again :)

Guest chocoholic23

it doesnt come under a manufacturer name? if you have windows 7, i think its one of the topmost options that comes in the list