[HELP] ZTE Blade Seriously Bricked

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

So im just getting pissed off again , and im really , really mad i can't get my Blade to work .

Here's the problem , later this night i've tried to go into recovery mode to change my actual custom ROM to a Stock Factory ROM i found on Sebastian404 topic , and i tried to Wipe all the stuff and format pretty much everything.

And that is when the problems started to happen , first i tried to install the stock recovery firmware provided in the zip which contains the folder , everything seems to go good until when i tried to reboot the system .

I was stuck in the Android Robot thing , and if i reboot the phone and try to enter in recovery mode it won't go there and it's stuck on that Robot thing again . BUT THERE'S MORE , i can't even try a Fastboot , becuse there is an error on the USB Root HUB and the driver wasn't detected and ADB impossible to do , and even a TPT doesn't work.

DETAILS ABOUT THE BRICKED PHONE

- ZTE Blade (Gen 2) - Bought in Summer 2011

- ZTE Blade (OSF) - P729B Model

- Failed to boot when i've flashed the Stock ROM (Android 2.1)

- It was been previously flashed with CM7.2 RC3 from the official Cyanogenmod7 Website

- NO SD-EXT only the md5 checksum ,( I can't remember the md5)

- USB Root Hub not working (43 Error in Windows) and represented as an unknown device

- Installing drivers from ZTE Corporation website didn't work

- Fastboot from Android didn't worked or flashed any CWM Recovery image

- TPT doesn't actually do anything to the system (Android Robot splash screen again)

- Flashing firmware through the computer didn't worked as well becuse Windows says the device isn't recognized (Even if they are the drivers installed on him)

- FTM does not work either

I NEED HELP :( , my phone is stuck between the Warranty and Wall , BUT HELP ME without crappy replies , just help me what i have to do with my phone ok ?

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest tcmixx

Take out your micro sd-card and stick it into a sd-card adapter and put the adapter in a computer that has a sd card slot. Transfer the fastboot to your sd-card and try again.

Guest WiiSky70

But you guys don't understand , without accessing the ROM and don't have the recovery i CAN'T CONNECT THE PHONE to my PC

becuse there is an USB Error in it and doesn't want to install

Guest Loren82

to me, I installed a "android device", and I was not detected as ZTE blade, turn on automatic updates, I solve it (Windows 7) unless he proves to download the drivers from the website of ZTE.

Guest WiiSky70

to me, I installed a "android device", and I was not detected as ZTE blade, turn on automatic updates, I solve it (Windows 7) unless he proves to download the drivers from the website of ZTE.

I tried that stuff and it failed , i can't even run the FTM Mode and Recovery , windows keeps saying that is an unknown device.

Guest matt4321

Use another device/card reader to copy an appropriate TPT to the root of the microSD card, then give the TPT a shot, just a thought

Guest shmizan

Use another device/card reader to copy an appropriate TPT to the root of the microSD card, then give the TPT a shot, just a thought

read this.

when I almost bricked my phone my pc didn't recognize it either. it's stuck in between so nothing gives.

do what I quote above and you should be fine... or read the damn brick thread at least

Guest WiiSky70

read this.

when I almost bricked my phone my pc didn't recognize it either. it's stuck in between so nothing gives.

do what I quote above and you should be fine... or read the damn brick thread at least

That's what i have done -.-''' , i even tried the danm last resort which is Flashing Firmware directly from the PC AND IT DIDN'T WORK .

DANM , i want a solution to this crap .

Guest shmizan

ok you know what? since you can't provide the necessary information when you opened a thread I will ask for it all.

what phone do you have? what gen is it? how did you upgrade it to whatever gen you are on? when did you buy it?

what did you try so far from the brick thread?

oh and if you have a ZTE Skate like your profile says this isn't even the right forum for you

Edited by shmizan

Guest WiiSky70

ok you know what? since you can't provide the necessary information when you opened a thread I will ask for it all.

what phone do you have? what gen is it? how did you upgrade it to whatever gen you are on? when did you buy it?

what did you try so far from the brick thread?

oh and if you have a ZTE Skate like your profile says this isn't even the right forum for you

The details are in the first post if you wanna know the details , maybe Just maybe you will be more productive to help than just crappy replys

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest matt4321

- TPT doesn't actually do anything to the system (Android Robot splash screen again)

You say the TPT doesn't do anything to the system, we know that, but you infer that the TPT did in fact succeed. If this is correct you can boot into ClockworkMod recovery by booting on with the power down button held, and can flash a ROM through there.

Guest shmizan

my "crappy" replies are because of your stupid posts, you ask for help and assume we all have your phone in front of us and we all know the history, what you did and did not do to it.

you should say thanks that some people even take their time to help you out.

so yeah if the TPT was successful then you should be able to reboot to recovery (it should do so by itself right after you finish the TPT). consider the TPTs that already include ROMs like Swedish Snow.

if you did Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT you MUST have fastboot mode enabled. you can enter fastboot by booting with volume up (+) pressed.

if you have the correct zte android drivers you should see in "device manage" a fastboot device. I de-bricked my phone that way.

if you're so positive it's a drivers issue try it on a different PC.

Guest shanky887614

have you tried pulling battery

holding vol down and menu

then put battery back and power on

if that doesnt work try to use the tpt

turn phone on with vol+ held

other than that ill dig up the download for the drivers for you (if i can remember where i got them from)

Guest WiiSky70

this works for some

www.modaco.com/topic/327729-zte-drivers-32-bit-64-bit-and-adb/

Thanks but the files aren't working by now , can you give a mirror link ?

Guest WiiSky70

my "crappy" replies are because of your stupid posts, you ask for help and assume we all have your phone in front of us and we all know the history, what you did and did not do to it.

you should say thanks that some people even take their time to help you out.

so yeah if the TPT was successful then you should be able to reboot to recovery (it should do so by itself right after you finish the TPT). consider the TPTs that already include ROMs like Swedish Snow.

if you did Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT you MUST have fastboot mode enabled. you can enter fastboot by booting with volume up (+) pressed.

if you have the correct zte android drivers you should see in "device manage" a fastboot device. I de-bricked my phone that way.

if you're so positive it's a drivers issue try it on a different PC.

Do you saw the danm details at the first post ? I even can't ADB well my device as well the FTM Upgrade Mode

And then you don't need to be an "Sherlock Holmes" to begun hating or blaming me cuz of my danm posts do you understand ,

and if the help HELPS ME , i thank them for taking time to help me , NOT LIKE YOU , YOU DON'T EVEN HELP ME

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest shmizan

Do you saw the danm details at the first post ? I even can't ADB well my device as well the FTM Upgrade Mode

And then you don't need to be an "Sherlock Holmes" to begun hating or blaming me cuz of my danm posts do you understand ,

and if the help HELPS ME , i thank them for taking time to help me , NOT LIKE YOU , YOU DON'T EVEN HELP ME

where in my posts did you ever see me mention ADB? who said anything about ADB?

you don't even worth my time. good luck to you

Edited by shmizan

Guest shanky887614

you dont need cwm or any recovery installed to do a tpt

if you cant do a tpt then you cant do an adb

simply because roms and recoverys dont touch it

there are three modes on a phone

1 is the ftm/adb/tpt

2 used by the os

3 used by recoveries like clockworkmod

if you cant follow basic instructions either send it in for repair or use it as a paperweight

Guest WiiSky70

where in my posts did you ever see me mention ADB? who said anything about ADB?

you don't even worth my time. good luck to you

Thanks , man next time shut up ok ? You aren't worth my time either since you are not helping me

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest jeddy1

Thanks , man next time shut up ok ? You aren't worth my time either since you are not helping me

Hmm chill out people

just answer my questions and we'll find a solution !

do you know how to TPT?

do you know how TPT is working ?

when did u try to TPT did it show a green text ??

if yes then it should have recovery installed so boot into it and flash a rom !

If not then try again TPT

if not again then i am sorry but just put battery and digitizer on e-bay :P

Guest t0mm13b

Hmm chill out people

Exact! Otherwise the mods will have a field day here on this thread....

just answer my questions and we'll find a solution !

do you know how to TPT?

do you know how TPT is working ?

when did u try to TPT did it show a green text ??

if yes then it should have recovery installed so boot into it and flash a rom !

If not then try again TPT

if not again then i am sorry but just put battery and digitizer on e-bay :P

that last line got me :D

Thanks jeddy1 for that! :lol:

Guest jeddy1

Exact! Otherwise the mods will have a field day here on this thread....

that last line got me :D

Thanks jeddy1 for that! :lol:

hihihihi :P

Edited by jeddy1