[HELP] ZTE Blade Seriously Bricked

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

Hmm chill out people

just answer my questions and we'll find a solution !

do you know how to TPT?

do you know how TPT is working ?

when did u try to TPT did it show a green text ??

if yes then it should have recovery installed so boot into it and flash a rom !

If not then try again TPT

if not again then i am sorry but just put battery and digitizer on e-bay :P

Yeah and i will buy a badass girl on e-bay too xP

Guest matt4321

Look mate, we're all trying to help you here. We've wasted a page and gotten nowhere to establishing if the TPT is working at all. Answer the questions jeddy1 wrote so this can give us a better indication if the TPT is having any effect that can help recover your phone.

Guest WiiSky70

Hmm ok but still didn't answered my questions ;) :P

1. Yep i know how to TPT , but what i've said is the USB Driver is messed up and i can't get it to work

2. TPT isn't working becuse the green text doesn't appear only the Android Robot Screen appears

3. I tried many times with flashable firmware ,but yet again the Android Robot appears

Guest razzmataz1478

1. Yep i know how to TPT , but what i've said is the USB Driver is messed up and i can't get it to work

2. TPT isn't working becuse the green text doesn't appear only the Android Robot Screen appears

3. I tried many times with flashable firmware ,but yet again the Android Robot appears

Then the update system is either not detecting the image folder in the root of the sdcard, or you're holding down the wrong button combination

Guest WiiSky70

Then the update system is either not detecting the image folder in the root of the sdcard, or you're holding down the wrong button combination

Maybe but i either tried to flash the TPT directly to the phone , but it failed , can you provide an flashable tpt at the boot ?

Guest razzmataz1478

Well, I don't know what you want.

You can save your phone by downloading

this

Stock Gen 2 layout tpt + clockoworkmod v5

Just to reiterate:

Extract the image folder to the root of the SD card.

Power on with volume+ power menu

Edited by razzmataz1478

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WiiSky70

Well my phone is officially dead to do all the methods or guides out there

The only way to get back the phone working properly is to give to trying Master Unlock by advanced unlocking methods

back 1 week ago i was in a Local Shop , and i gave my phone to the shopkeeper and 3 days passed.

Finally the guy who tried to repair my phone said that TPT , Flashing Firmware , Clockworkmod Windows and another Root Access isn't working and he told me if i wan't a Master Unlock of the device becuse there was a flaw made by me , I FLASHED a ROM PRETTY BAD ABOVE ANOTHER.

It will cost to me 25 Euros , i live in Europe ;p

Guest karololszak

1. No matter how, even if you pulled your battery when you were flashing one rom above another, it shouldn't brick your phone (well, you could cause damage to your NAND but you would have to do it many times).

2. You still haven't proved that TPT hadn't worked - you probably used the wrong combination (because you stated you see the green android logo, which is what happens when you don't run into TPT mode)

3. It's the first time I hear of some "Master Unlock", and I've been around all this stuff for quite a while

4. Due to above, I guess you're about to overpay for a TPT because of being an idiot that doesn't even try to follow instructions given by kind people.

No harm intended.

Guest WiiSky70

1. No matter how, even if you pulled your battery when you were flashing one rom above another, it shouldn't brick your phone (well, you could cause damage to your NAND but you would have to do it many times).

2. You still haven't proved that TPT hadn't worked - you probably used the wrong combination (because you stated you see the green android logo, which is what happens when you don't run into TPT mode)

3. It's the first time I hear of some "Master Unlock", and I've been around all this stuff for quite a while

4. Due to above, I guess you're about to overpay for a TPT because of being an idiot that doesn't even try to follow instructions given by kind people.

No harm intended.

But not worry i won't pay 25 euros , im not an idiot to do that , but the guy told me it will unlock by a special device (Like Deleting all the stuff inside the phone and unlock it , and then put all the stuff in the phone)

Guest steeperton

Well, I don't know what you want.

You can save your phone by downloading

this

Stock Gen 2 layout tpt + clockoworkmod v5

Just to reiterate:

Extract the image folder to the root of the SD card.

Power on with volume+ power menu

Do what he said.

You don't need to connect the phone to a computer, or anything else.

Take out the SD card.

Put it into your computer.

Extract image directory to the root of the SD card.

Take out SD card.

Put SD card back into Phone.

Turn on, holding vol+ and menu.

You're making it a lot harder than it really is.

Guest WiiSky70

Do what he said.

Take out the SD card.

Take out SD card.

OK if this doesn't work i will throw my SF in the lake :kidding:

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest The Guvnor

Do what he said.

Take out the SD card.

Take out SD card.

Yea dude. Follow them instruction to the letter. Or even look on youtube.

Don't be scared. It can be a little daunting if a rom gives you the boot-loop screen. Has happened to me a few time's now. It certainly made me wary of updating again. But its all fixable, it really is. And once you know what ya doing, tpt's, flashing, All starts to happen with ease.

Done loads now. And other peoples.

Guest TigTex

For what I've been reading, your phone isn't briked at all. The only way to brick it is by flashing a wrong tpt. You may flash all kind of roms, even from other devices and it won't brik... After everyone tried to tell you to TPT it, you still havent done nothing. you dont need usb to tpt. all you need is to put a folder called image on a microsd card using an adapter or other device with microsd and start the tpt method.

1 word to him -> Não compliques que isso é facil! Faz o que te dizem!