Chinese ROM with supercharger ! Now correct link ! B892

Guest weckl

3038 WOW! that is quite impressive,

are you going to reveal your secret recipe :lol:

Did that include sd card ? I like to test without sd as I think it should just be system being tested.

Edited by Guest

Guest Davidoff59

SD card scores not included, didnt run them for some reason

edit 500mb free space needed on sd card to test its io speed

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest weckl

Antutu from Gr1.

I think deac

@weckl,

I think he means overclocking,governors etc,as we have the source for kernel.

@anything-but,this rom is odexed so you cannot use themes,and tillaz mod is made on deodexed rom.

Oh, I think this rom is based on the official Huawei Chinese B992. So I think no kernel modification to overclock. But I think is really fast as it is...why do you want to overclock...this will drain the battery faster. isn't it?

Edited by weckl

Well it depends on how high overclock is set as to how much battery is used.Overclock is not really needed,other than when playing cpu intense games,which is reason I want it.How far would I overclock,1.1 and max would be 1.2 just enough for a boost in performance.

There is much debate on overclocking and battery life,but I am of the mind to think that if the engine has more power it can do the tasks faster and thus less battery drain.Not that a few hundred Mhz is really going to make much difference on performance or battery.

Edited by Guest

Guest timfimjim

3038 WOW! that is quite impressive,

are you going to reveal your secret recipe :lol:

Did that include sd card ? I like to test without sd as I think it should just be system being tested.

oops no that was with sd card.

Without, it's 2803 haha.

Guest timfimjim

What battery widget icon is that in the status bar? the one thats in the circle?

it's some app for battery (i'm guessing it's a battery saver app type thing - but it's chinese so I have no idea what it's doing for me! haha)

Guest FrankieADZ

it's some app for battery (i'm guessing it's a battery saver app type thing - but it's chinese so I have no idea what it's doing for me! haha)

im just wondering(the one thats red in the last screen shot). nearest i can find is battery widget plus.

kinda tempted to see if some of the apk's in this rom will work on the B888 rom :)

*edit* ur right....its K Battery Doctor on the B892 rom :).....it works on the B888 rom. shame I dont understand chinese tho lol.

also that Ascend Tools & Music FX/livevibes work on B888 rom aswell. :)

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest timfimjim

*edit* ur right....its K Battery Doctor on the B892 rom :).....it works on the B888 rom. shame I dont understand chinese tho lol.

Haha! You're never too old to learn something new ;)

Guest weckl

im just wondering(the one thats red in the last screen shot). nearest i can find is battery widget plus.

kinda tempted to see if some of the apk's in this rom will work on the B888 rom :)

also that Ascend Tools & Music FX/livevibes work on B888 rom aswell. :)

That K Battery Doctor app is really good. As you said, is a pity is not in english.

Guest FrankieADZ

Haha! You're never too old to learn something new ;)

lol....i shall try late then by having a Chinese for tea....its a start lol.

Some of the ROMs coming out...could make one hell of a good ROM if all the good parts were taken away from them and put together :)

Guest weckl

Anyone know what the scripts inside init.d do ?

57network

98tweakkernel

99supercharger (that is the only I know and you can feel it :-)

z90closeButtonLight.sh

Guest FrankieADZ

That K Battery Doctor app is really good. As you said, is a pity is not in english.

yeah, i agree...:)

Hope someone can translate it englsih for us please :) Pllleeeeeeaaaaasssseee

Guest timfimjim

Apks from a odexed rom wont work on a deodexed rom as part of the code is in the odex file.

I thought this might be an issue (like with the other way round).

Do you know what stock ROMs are - deodexed or odexed? or neither?

Guest Davidoff59

They are one are the other.pure stock roms are generally odexed. custom roms are generally deodexed.

A deodexed apk can be used in an odexed rom.

DX has some good stuff on the market although I have seen logs on my phone where data is being sent to umeng in China so while they are great apps, I can't recommend them as I can't confirm what it is that is being sent.

It could be perfectly ok but it put me off using it.

Guest FrankieADZ

Apks from a odexed rom wont work on a deodexed rom as part of the code is in the odex file.

i didnt install any with apk's with Odex files under them :)

just the 1's without :)

Guest FrankieADZ

so which rom are you installing them onto?

i tried a couple Apks on Gr1 B888 rom. i tired K Battery,LiveVibes,Ascend Tools. they didnt have odex files..so they installed ok :)

Guest FrankieADZ

Any chance you could share, save me dloading the full rom.

ill upload them tomorrow :)

I'll look thru the rom to see if theres anything else i can "Import" :)