[SPLASH] CyanogenMod 9 - Cid

Guest KonstaT

Guest ziyan

Is it possible to replace the boot animation with this? CM9 would boot faster with this, as it's only an image, not a big animation :)

Guest solidslash

What resolution is this exactly? I'm asking because I flashed your cm9kang using the TPT method today and it seems to be a bit blurry, not as sharp as expected.

Guest KonstaT

Is it possible to replace the boot animation with this? CM9 would boot faster with this, as it's only an image, not a big animation

Actually yes. There is a option to disable bootanimation in my KANG build (Settings -> Performance -> Disable boot animation). If you have this as a splash image, it will be displayed instead of bootanimation until android is fully booted up.

What resolution is this exactly? I'm asking because I flashed your cm9kang using the TPT method today and it seems to be a bit blurry, not as sharp as expected.

480x800, there's no other way. It looks exactly like the preview in the first post on my device.

Guest solidslash

Yea, don't get me wrong - I really like it but even on the preview the image quality seems a bit odd. Looks like it either was upscaled from a lower res, or just a sh*tty jpg compression.

Edited by solidslash

Guest KonstaT

Well, the Cid droid was slightly upscaled and the CyanogenMod text was downscaled iirc. There wasn't any high quality Cid graphics available at the time, still haven't seen any vector graphics anywhere. ;)

It was literally a five minute job, good enough for my old eyes. :P

Guest ziyan

There wasn't any high quality Cid graphics available at the time, still haven't seen any vector graphics anywhere.

Here's it in bigger resolution: http://goo.gl/4d5Pn but you need to repaint the first black one if you want it in blue, that shouldn't be hard ^_^

Edited by ziyan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...