The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kabirsaini2011

i dont think we well ever see this phone unlocked even if the source code is put out as we still need to find a way to flash a un secure recovery

defy was locked too....

Guest kabirsaini2011

Hopes on ics and on my friend also who said that he will root my phone after providing him source codes

Edited by kabirsaini2011

I wouldn't let your friend touch your phone if he thinks he can root it with source code, how can he bypass bootloader or recovery with source......he cannot!

Guest kabirsaini2011

I wouldn't let your friend touch your phone if he thinks he can root it with source code, how can he bypass bootloader or recovery with source......he cannot!

Lol .. thx 4 concern

Guest kabirsaini2011

Ask him what he's gonna do first

he said that he will give me some syntax which i have to run on terminal emulator

Guest kabirsaini2011

Latest News :- Asus released its official tool to unlock bootloaders :-

due to the constant demands, petitions, and bashing from the developer community in similar cases with the Prime (TF201) and the TF300T, they have now released an official tool to unlock the bootloader of the device

Edited by kabirsaini2011

Guest vermat17

Latest News :- Asus released its official tool to unlock bootloaders :-

due to the constant demands, petitions, and bashing from the developer community in similar cases with the Prime (TF201) and the TF300T, they have now released an official tool to unlock the bootloader of the device

Are you being serious? Does this mean we can unlock the bootloader of the OSD?!?!

Guest kabirsaini2011

Oh guys that news was just to tell you that if we force intel we might get unlock bootloaders like asus transformer prime

Edited by kabirsaini2011

SO how do we do that? Some kind of petition topic here whereby all in favor vote on a poll. Then all that would be needed is for someone to contact xolo with a link to the topic, or is there a better way?

There is not enough of us here anyway, so we have little chance I guess. There is a very big difference between intel and others, intel have locked the bootloader based on the security of customers, there is no way they are unlocking it willingly.........so who works for xolo :lol: