Bluetooth

YouTube - LQ

Video recording

USB tethering

Camera

Barcode scanner

Everything Else apart from stuff below

Partially Working:

Video decoding - HW is not working - so no HQ YouTube etc.

WiFi tethering - Use an external app

Not Working:

Panorama in camera

AOKP-CM9 Remix:

Working :

Network

Mobile data 2G and 3G

WiFi

Bluetooth

Audio

Sensors

H/W acceleation

USB Mass Storage

USB and WiFi tethering - Third party app needed

Camorder

Youtube LQ

Not Working :

Panorama Mode

FM

Youtube HQ

MIUI:

Functionality:

Working:

WiFi

Full Hardware Acceleration with OpenGL

Smooth UI

Mobile data 2G and 3G

Network

Audio

Sensors

Live Wallpapers

Hardware video decoding - slightly choppy but working

USB Mass Storage

Camera

YouTube - LQ

USB tethering - Use an external app

WiFi tethering - Use an external app

Everything Else apart from stuff below

Partially Working:

Youtube - HQ is laggy

Reboot menu is messed up - should be fixed in the next release

Bluetooth

Not Working:

Panorama in camera

Video recording

at this moment, what is the best rom?

not for graphical interface but for real working stuff

anyone add personal info for make this post usefull

p.s sorry for my english

Edited by Loki86

Guest Richard_Arkless

No and this could have easily have been asked in the AOKP-cm9 remix thread

the reason has been stated many times, ICS requires an updated openmax (I think that is what it's called) driver to get video decoding (the thing that allows youtube to play back in HQ) and qualcomm hasnt released one yet, until that time it is very unlikely that either dev will get it working

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless

i started new topic not only for me, but for any user

because in this thread we could put any information about this 3 roms

But still its messy and we shouldnt help the lazy people be lazy and not search the required thread to find the answer to their question (especially when this question has been asked many times)

I refer you to this thread: http://www.modaco.com/topic/346848-stop-before-you-start-a-new-thread-or-reply/

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Loki86

yep, i understand what you mean, for this reason i think that open a topic to remuse all information maybe is usefull

sorry if i do something of useless

Guest -ION-

Not it's not usefull.

Currently YouTube HQ isn't possible on ARMv6 based devices (like our blades), as there are no OpenMAX drivers. They are needed to HW decode the HQ video.

Guest Rúben

Hello I'm having a lot of drain problems with ColdfusionX, I've tried everything already.

Could you tell me if it happens the same with any of those ics roms? I can't charge my smartphone 3/4 times a day... using just to send sms's (maybe 20) and a few calls (~1 min each... 4/5 times). It's an abuse

Thank you

Edited by Rúben

Guest kaherdin

Hello I'm having a lot of drain problems with ColdfusionX, I've tried everything already.

Could you tell me if it happens the same with any of those ics roms? I can't charge my smartphone 3/4 times a day... using just to send sms's (maybe 20) and a few calls (~1 min each... 4/5 times). It's an abuse

Thank you

Have you tried searching the forums for Battery drain?

If you aint gonna use the rom youre on now, why dont you flash a different rom and try for your self?

im not having any battery drains and have been running all of the most frequent used rom in theese forums.

Guest Rúben

Have you tried searching the forums for Battery drain?

If you aint gonna use the rom youre on now, why dont you flash a different rom and try for your self?

im not having any battery drains and have been running all of the most frequent used rom in theese forums.

My problem it's in the screen, it's eating my battery!

Qualcomm are looking into possibly releasing OpenMAX codecs for ICS: https://twitter.com/#!/Qualcomm_Dev

Hopefully we will find out within the next few weeks. They released the adreno libs around 1.5 weeks after people demanded. It has been 2.5 weeks or so since they said they are looking into the possibility. I'm crossing my fingers as that would mean i could have a stable fully functioning ICS on my zte blade :)

Guest k0nrad

Qualcomm are looking into possibly releasing OpenMAX codecs for ICS: https://twitter.com/...#!/Qualcomm_Dev

Hopefully we will find out within the next few weeks. They released the adreno libs around 1.5 weeks after people demanded. It has been 2.5 weeks or so since they said they are looking into the possibility. I'm crossing my fingers as that would mean i could have a stable fully functioning ICS on my zte blade

Hope dies last, but I believe that there were some licensing problems around OpenMax... (it's not as open as the name would imply...)

Guest Penmax

From what i understand there aint much difference between the different roms yet and they all have the same bugs more or less.

So just go with anyone of them or try and see which suits you the best, I myself have used it for 1½ months now daily, but i then on the otherhand use it almost only as a phone/mp3player.