Apps missing from the market

Guest Donkey Oaty

Guest Donkey Oaty

Hi,

I've noticed that a few apps that I would like are not made avaiable via google play to my G300 while they are to my other devices (ZTE Blade, Asus Transformer, HP Touchpad). I have noticed that these missing apps all seem to be marked with the attribute 'private'. The apps are TVGuide UK, Cyman Mark 2 and Orb. I'm running the B886 rom on my G300.

Any ideas what is going on?

Guest CertifiedDon

The app you are trying to install may not compatible with your phone, login with you google account on your computer then visit play.google.com and search the app, when you find the app you want, underneath the the title you can see if it compatible.

Guest FrankieADZ

Hi,

I've noticed that a few apps that I would like are not made avaiable via google play to my G300 while they are to my other devices (ZTE Blade, Asus Transformer, HP Touchpad). I have noticed that these missing apps all seem to be marked with the attribute 'private'. The apps are TVGuide UK, Cyman Mark 2 and Orb. I'm running the B886 rom on my G300.

Any ideas what is going on?

ive had this, 1 day there saying there incompatible then the next they say they work. could be a bug or something, but TVGuide UK should work on it as i have it on mine :)

Guest Donkey Oaty

I have found that the market claims that it is incompatible with the G300 and it shows that it is compatible with all my other devices. What I find odd is the correlation with the fact that all of these apps will not backup using FileGo ot Astro. I was hoping to back them up, create the apk and then put them on the G300. I can't do this from any of my other android devices. These are free apps by the way.

Guest Donkey Oaty

I'm pretty sure I've never been able to install TvGuideUK (red heart shaped icon) on my G300 even when it was on the stock vodafone rom.

Guest feckineejit

I'm pretty sure I've never been able to install TvGuideUK (red heart shaped icon) on my G300 even when it was on the stock vodafone rom.

i just installed it without any problem