[ROM] [2.3.7] CM7 With TouchWiz Launcher/Theme [CM7] Last Updated: 30/07/2012 [R4]

Guest AmbushReality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

Looks great! but I'll just wait until you get the browser working before I download. Can't live without the browser :P

Guest AmbushReality
Looks great! but I'll just wait until you get the browser working before I download. Can't live without the browser :P

Browser was fixed looong ago

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AmbushReality
I havent got any projects going at the minute so if you need help, let me know

I don't really bother with this anymore, as I cannot do much other than put APKs into /system/app, I do need a teacher though! ^_^

I don't really bother with this anymore, as I cannot do much other than put APKs into /system/app, I do need a teacher though! ^_^

Im making a online course on YouTube called Android101 where you can start learning the basics and hooefully learn how to dev. After im done on vacation ill start the fist video... Probably like making a bootanimation or something like that and then all the way to rom dev.

If you want I can teach you and work together to take a TW5 ICS ROM?

Guest AmbushReality

Im making a online course on YouTube called Android101 where you can start learning the basics and hooefully learn how to dev. After im done on vacation ill start the fist video... Probably like making a bootanimation or something like that and then all the way to rom dev.

If you want I can teach you and work together to take a TW5 ICS ROM?

Sure, I'm in for that. I'm always on IRC, if you want to talk about this/teach me :)

Sure, I'm in for that. I'm always on IRC, if you want to talk about this/teach me :)

Yeah... Or you could give me your gmail username and use gTalk instead

• 1 month later...
Guest AmbushReality
GAPPS link is dead. and what about fm radio, front camera and camcorder....working or not?
Its the same as CM7. As for gapps, go to goo.im/gapps