[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest EviL FazZ
your still working on CM9? :o

Ditto FrankieADZ I was thinking the same thing too, as this looks/should be the best ROM for our little G300's ^_^

Guest re_animate

ok, so how do I go back to the original rom?

uhhh. apparently I was supposed to make a backup of the original rom... anyone know where I could acquire a u8815 gingerbread rom?

Edited by re_animate

Guest radarist

No signal after installing, so no calls. Pin entry field wont show up. Tried installing twice, with full wipes (all other ics roms work fine).

Guest buckleheid

getting a camera hardware fault message now,i try rebooting but not working at all,thats the only problem tho

its my sons phone now,but i dont think he really needs a camera tho

Guest ash1425

Can this help to enable GPU for UI- As HW Acceleration is already there in ICS ROM(At least binary is there).

Add /change following in build.prop

debug.sf.hw=1

Edited by ash1425

No signal after installing, so no calls. Pin entry field wont show up. Tried installing twice, with full wipes (all other ics roms work fine).

That will be because it sounds like you have tried to install this over baseband 2030 (i.e. installing over the top of a ICS ROM rather than a GB rom). This ROM uses the older GB baseband so you cannot flash this if you have upgraded to official ICS unless you downgrade the baseband first.

This ROM should only be flashed on top of a GB base.

Guest skobywan

You need to downgrade to gingerbread and flash this via cwm. If you have the ics bootloader unlocked for the official ics this won't work.

Edited by skobywan

Guest Ciprix21

Hi, you've done a very good job but i have a problem: it seems that the sim isn't present, i can't call or sending messages. It shows me that ther is no signal.

What can i do?

Edited by Ciprix21

Guest Ciprix21

2030. I've read the I have to do the downgrade because I've installed the cyanogenmod when the phone was with android 4 but i've lost the backup. What can i do?

Sorry for the english but i'm italian and i don't speak it very good.

WebRep

currentVote

noRating

noWeight

Edited by Ciprix21

Guest masidel

@ dazzozo

I've read that there is a solution for the camera and bluetooth problem???

when comes a new build??? :D

Whether there is solution for camera and bluetoot ???

Guest b4da55

I just come back from Vodafone shop and was told(what it worth), that is official ics is being rolled out now! Don't know how true but thought I'd share

Guest tcpaulh

I just come back from Vodafone shop and was told(what it worth), that is official ics is being rolled out now! Don't know how true but thought I'd share

I just came back from Vodafone shop and a guy in a sequinned rhinestone jumpsuit told Jellybean is out next Wednesday.

Guest carstenheuer

I just came back from Vodafone shop and a guy in a sequinned rhinestone jumpsuit told Jellybean is out next Wednesday.

never ever :-D

Guest adrien56

lol very funny to see everyone waiting for vodafone to sort out the official ics .Huawei will realase it first if the b927 is not the final release but i hope it's not .

Guest FrankieADZ

lol very funny to see everyone waiting for vodafone to sort out the official ics .Huawei will realase it first if the b927 is not the final release but i hope it's not .

B927 could well be a test ICS that managed to leak out. certainly had bugs within it imo.