[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dt_matthews

why is it suddenly so quiet here??? :ph34r:

Well, I was getting far too excited at the prospect of imminent jb goodness, my keyboard was being terribly abused ;)

Hello, I hope u don't mind i ask this noobish question! I have been walking through the forum but i dont see any FAQ or so that can help, so here it goes:

I updated my cellphone to this ROM but I can't acess the SIM contacts and I need them so bad >_> any way of gettin this? If that isn't possible can I just "downgrade" it to the previous 2.3 stock that I got?

I dont really care right now about the camera and I think ur doing a great job =)

Well sorry about this question..

Keep up the good work !

Guest Potatoes

I updated my cellphone to this ROM but I can't acess the SIM contacts and I need them so bad >_> any way of gettin this?

Urgh did you install cm9 from the front page or cm10? I Guess it might not make.much diff in regards to your question. Try opening contacts, press the menu button, then import/export, import from sim card

Guest maverickjohn

Hi does this work with the 850mhz radio frequency? I have the same baseband which makes me think yes, but i would like to double check.

Because finally nobody is pushing Dazzozo, nobody has stupid questions which are answered many times in the thread. Dazzozo himself is either having a life, or even working on this ROM. So he either doesn't posts because there are no updates or working on updates which means he doesn't have time to post. Be patient, there are great things coming our way.

Imay have just asked one lol sorry if i have. Edited by maverickjohn

Guest Umrtvovacz

Imay have just asked one lol sorry if i have.

Shift happens. Unless Dazzozo hulks at you but I doubt it.

Also notice how is this topic getting continuously cleared.

Typed from my G300.

Edited by Umrtvovacz

Guest samjam

Shift happens. Unless Dazzozo hulks at you but I doubt it.

Also notice how is this topic getting continuously cleared.

What does "continuously cleared" mean?

Guest Dazzozo

Only the kernel is available there. The rest is currently private. The kernel will most likely get few updates so don't use that as a measure of progress.

Guest Dazzozo

The device setup and props will go public when they're done. At the moment it's private and a few developers have access. The kernel obviously has to be public as I'm releasing a binary and GPL and such.

Urgh did you install cm9 from the front page or cm10? I Guess it might not make.much diff in regards to your question. Try opening contacts, press the menu button, then import/export, import from sim card

I have tried that already doesn't work! I updated the one thats on the front page I guess its cm10 ..

Guest Potatoes

I have tried that already doesn't work! I updated the one thats on the front page I guess its cm10 ..

The front page will be cm9. Anyway if the import / export method doesn't work I'm not too sure. I managed to export mine by syncing with my Gmail contacts on my previous phone, you can maybe try that. Gmail can import from many sources so even if you can a csv file it'll work.

Guest Dazzozo

That is the least documented thing on this planet. Seriously. If you're going to learn how to write your own RIL class, kill yourself to end it now.

Guest dt_matthews

That is the least documented thing on this planet. Seriously. If you're going to learn how to write your own RIL class, kill yourself to end it now.

Well on the bright side, all your other dev will be a breeze in comparison ;)