[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Look into settings for apps (Paranoid settings / list of apps), you will find Settings there where you can see

if it has explicitly set different values than global settings are.

Also when changing layout of status/bar and other global system settings, reboot is required.

That's the reason why your reboot menu is big - this happens mainly when statius bar style is changed. After reboot it's ok.

Or you can totally disable hybrid mode by opening /system/pad.prop and setting hybrid_mode parameter to 0 and reboot

(editor with root mode is required). This way you will get normal CM9 phone layout - system will ignore all of the paranoid android settings.

Edited by C3C0

Guest manny0123

Hi c3co thank you for this great rom, but I have a problem with the proximity sensor. when I make a call my screen stays off after the calls finished , so I have to use the power key to end call, no big deal really. But was wondering if there is a fix for this. I have a taos proximity sensor if this is any help to you. thanx in advance

OK, last question:

Does S2E work perfectly or does it need some kind of hack of some kind or something?

By the way Ceco, thanks for the help and the answers so far- nicest dev ever lol xD

Hmm... First two numbers too high compared to mine.

How did you do calibration? You should keep your sensor uncovered when calibrating.

You could also try to edit prox_data.txt and change first 2 numbers to: 784,627

Guest manny0123

@c3co yeh worked on stock and also on titals coldfusion x and coldfusion x2. But when I was on h3blues I had to change the value of prox.threshold.txt to H601L1G32 to get the proximity sensor to work.