[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Settings / system / navigation bar

Also I am so sorry to kp asking you questions like this but I have made a topic called

And I would love your help in correcting the problem of its not too Mich trouble

C3CO,

this is the best rom I had ever used. Thanks for that.

Just one question: I am running on 2 mb cache 200 mb sytem 238 data. ( skate v2b) can this serve this rom in long run?

I remember it was mentioned on the cm 9 topic that cfx requires 60 mb cache...

Thanks,

B

Yes. I use the same layout but with 35mb cache (v2a)

Yours should be ok, too. If yoy experience low internal memory when installing apps from play store then it's possible to have a script that redirects dowload cache to data partition. (can't remember if cm9 already has this by default) .

Edited by C3C0

ďakujem pekne

..... possible to have a script that redirects dowload cache to data partition. (can't remember if cm9 already has this by default) .

I suppose cm9 cfx hasn't because even with 60 mb cache I frequently got low on memory alarms...with this one got low on memory when tried to restore 35 apps from Mobilego...

what is the script called you are mentioning?

Thanks,

B

The script redirects just download cache which is used when app is being downloaded from playstore.

It won't help with restoring apps. There's another problem - probably too much space needed in internal memory

when installing (extracting) apps being restored.

Guest Redstarr1

Yeah sure you can use themes. PA has the same theme chooser as CM9/AOKP ICS. If you only use phone mode there's no difference with CM9 so you can just apply any theme you want. In hybrid or tablet mode the theme might not be as good, also because the notification bar is a bit different. Just experiment I guess.

Flashing a few roms on my Xperia S now, but there's not a lot of choice. The one rom I really miss is Paranoid Android, there's only CM9, CM10, MIUI and a bunch of stock-based roms that are basically the same. Bit of a letdown.

Edited by Redstarr1

Move it from the bottom to bottom middle so all slider shortcuts are availible

How do you get to configure the icons to the right and down?

I can't get to them in settings, only the three on the left side.

Better to switch Settings to phone mode. If I remember correctly, the setting for shortcuts doesn't fit on screen when settings are in tablet mode

Or try it in landscape mode.

Edited by C3C0

Yeah. That's it. Is it all possible to add in the settings with your mod?

Definitely should be made optional since in phone mode it covers calendar info (when lockscreen calendar enabled)

especially when I set the offset more up to also make the bottom quick-icon visible.

I will try to implement new setting for it in the near future...

Maybe diameter could be lowered, too to make the circle smaller.

This is how it looks like in phone mode

post-932905-0-84603500-1349023778_thumb. post-932905-0-25823000-1349023789_thumb.

Edited by C3C0

I could make a flashable zip if you want it this way.

It will take some time to implement optional setting.

This is how it looks now in phone mode with circle diameter lowered.

post-932905-0-97879300-1349024491_thumb.