[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

I

That's right!

I turned off the hybrid mode! And it works... Anyway, what is hybrid mode ? :)

Hybrid mode is what makes paranoid.. well, paranoid. It makes your phone function like a tablet. Turning it off essentially means you're running stock CM9.

Guest yamoussouk

Hybrid mode is what makes paranoid.. well, paranoid. It makes your phone function like a tablet. Turning it off essentially means you're running stock CM9.

Aha. Thank you!

Guest Mohamed Atiea

@C3C0 When you are calling someone and you got no answer and the ringing is ended by the operator the screen shows the call duration with the duration of the ringing is this OK?

I've seen on first page that you can enable softkeys and set them at bottom while status bar keeps on top. I can't find the way to do this ._. help?

Individual soft Navigation bar is supported only in non-hybrid mode.

in hybrid mode (tablet status bar) there is no individual navigation bar, but soft button inside status bar instead. It's meant to be like that.

@Mohamed

Ringing is also a part of calling process so yes, this is the correct behaviour.

Of course, it doesn't mean that you will be charged for it by your operator. It's just information.

Guest ivanMircic

I have one question for C3C0, I see that on this ROM(which my Skate happily use :)) YouTube HD work even if its mentioned before, I think almost on every forum about Skate and CM9 and CM10, that it is not possible to work correctly because of lack of drivers. My question is, which magic is used to made this work. If this is answered before sorry for bothering. :)

Edited by ivanMircic

Guest razzmataz1478
I have one question for C3C0, I see that on this ROM(which my Skate happily use :)) YouTube HD work even if its mentioned before, I think almost on every forum about Skate and CM9 and CM10, that it is not possible to work correctly because of lack of drivers. My question is, which magic is used to made this work. If this is answered before sorry for bothering. :)

A guy called Ganstam (or someone) found a solution!

Guest omegavesko

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358748-so-what-about-this-qualcomm-40-libs-by-gangster41/

Guest dejanmil

@ dejanmil

I can see a little amelioration, but it's stell not smooth like ICS =S

check if enough partition space u have, and try playing in performance, and other settings.

Guest NostroDamnUs

I've been going through the pages to find an answer, but anyone not able to use the home button?

Installed the GAPP part too, but no sign of any of the google apps gmail, play etc. That and i cant add my google account in the settings, just a regular email

I've been going through the pages to find an answer, but anyone not able to use the home button?

Installed the GAPP part too, but no sign of any of the google apps gmail, play etc. That and i cant add my google account in the settings, just a regular email

Looks like your system partition is not big enough to use this rom. You need 200mb. Use tpt helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skake_v2b layout.

Guest n-play-a

Battery is consumed like anything..........anyone having battery issues ?

same problem here....7-8h from 100-0. where can i get older versions for testing

Guest NostroDamnUs

Looks like your system partition is not big enough to use this rom. You need 200mb. Use tpt helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skake_v2b layout.

That definitely helped, but still cant set up my google account (get play app etc) or use the home button. It fixed the WIFI problem i was having though

Guest n-play-a

It must be some app, i had the same problem, then did a fresh instal with chosen apps and now second day im at 50% with normal usage of phone.

flashed now the kernel seperately gonna try this for some battery cicles if this dosent help gonna try a complete whipe..another problem when i stard clockworkrecovery i get this message

"E:error in /cache/recovery/log (no space left)"

Edited by n-play-a