[ROM][ICS][Port] Paranoid Android [OUTDATED]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest XMasterNinni

@innesness

Thanks a thousand for that!

I'll have a look into Paranoid Settings, although they didn't FC for me...

Guest C3C0

@xmaster

The reason why settings fc is that it's not enough to just use kk framework as is because it's missing some essential PA implementation. As a minimum there are 2 missing classes that need to be added. This will make settings not fc but its still not enough since changing dpi in hybrid settings won't have desired effect. There are more code changes in existing classes which are essential.

Guest Peve

please try to fix it as fast as U can, 'cause this small keyboard is really annoying xD

download another keyboard from play... :) it works for me!

I think the problem is the paranoid settings error! :D

Guest themref

download another keyboard from play... :) it works for me!

I think the problem is the paranoid settings error! :D

I tried this with swift keyboard 3, but is still small :c

Guest Peve

I tried this with swift keyboard 3, but is still small :c

try to change font size in the system settings. maybe help you :) my keyboard is good now

Screenshot_2012-07-02-18-31-16_1280_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Edited by Peve

Guest themref

Ok, I installed go keyboard and it looks good and finaly writting isn't annoying xD thx ^^ but this free space around keyboard is annoying xD

post-914966-0-94741300-1341247718_thumb.

Guest rabaip

Thanks!

I'm going to compile PA from source now, I hope I'll get better results.

They've finally released all their sources?

Guest lensois59

try to change font size in the system settings. maybe help you :) my keyboard is good now

What is your keybord ? :D

Ok, I installed go keyboard and it looks good and finaly writting isn't annoying xD thx ^^ but this free space around keyboard is annoying xD

What is this theme ? :D

Guest Retand1

Just open Paranoid settings then click on Hybrid settings -> on the last place there is List of apps click on it then search for "Android Keyboard" it's on "All" section. So click on Android keyboard then you can change DPI for it manualy so your settings need to look like this -> Phone UI, 240 (High) , then you need to click on APPLY button(it is under notification bar).This will repair small keyboard.

You can experiment with other apps like Gmail,contacts to configure them with tablet UI and it will look very nice.

post-946779-0-05785400-1341328465_thumb.post-946779-0-33049600-1341328460_thumb.

Guest Retand1
Your Paranoid android settings doesn't give a FC?
Paranoid settings are working good for me. I use release from 29/06 for daily use,when I start my phone this ROM lagy and it's slow but I wait near 30-40 seconds and it runs smooth with no lag but sometimes when I enter my pin code for SIM ,my phone get in restart.

Guest XMasterNinni

Hi guys.

Unfortunaly my Blade is (temporaly) bricked. I'll have to stop the development on all my projects till I get it repaired.

I'll upload an other build of this, switched back to CFX as Settings seem to work there, soon.

Guest innesness

Hi guys.

Unfortunaly my Blade is (temporaly) bricked. I'll have to stop the development on all my projects till I get it repaired.

I'll upload an other build of this, switched back to CFX as Settings seem to work there, soon.

Shame about the bricking business, was really looking forward to more stable builds of this impressive port! Hell I've been stalking this thread for days, haha.

Good luck XM, and hope you pick this up again when all's well. For what it's worth I greatly appreciate your work on this!

Edited by innesness

• 4 weeks later...