360 launcher english version bug

Guest swukjay

Guest swukjay

Hi people im posting this here as I cannot find anywhere better and I have had a couple of beers just thought someone may find this usefull ,and I know how some like to kill bugs lol, I have discovered a bug in 360launcher the english version which has been translated (its available on xda somewhere) the bug is as follows ... bug forces ringtones to ring only once, adding the tag android_loop true makes no difference the phone still only rings once. unninstalling and installing the chinese version cures the bug and the phone ringtone loops . android version 2.3.4 .... I post this in case anybody is having issues with ring tones ringing only once and wondering why.............. .peace

Guest Hayden3430

Hi people im posting this here as I cannot find anywhere better and I have had a couple of beers just thought someone may find this usefull ,and I know how some like to kill bugs lol, I have discovered a bug in 360launcher the english version which has been translated (its available on xda somewhere) the bug is as follows ... bug forces ringtones to ring only once, adding the tag android_loop true makes no difference the phone still only rings once. unninstalling and installing the chinese version cures the bug and the phone ringtone loops . android version 2.3.4 .... I post this in case anybody is having issues with ring tones ringing only once and wondering why.............. .peace

You posted this bug on xda 19 hours ago, you will get a reply soon,i would try help but i don't even like 360 launcher so i have hardly used it, there no need to create a thread in a Rom Development Section, try contact the developer of the ported english version.

Have you tried the lastest version available on xda - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1345601

The bug doesn't seem to be apparent in this application and it is fully tranlated to english apart from the clock widget.

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest swukjay

Hi sorry for the really late reply, I quite like launcher 360 as its easy to use and has some nice themes which are one click install.but getting back to the topic i found the way around this was to choose the ringtone i want to use and then drag it into sony vegas then just drag the file to creat a 10 min mp3 of the ringtone, problem solved, not perfect but it works lol :-)