Jellybean

Guest Androidlover287

Guest the juggernaut

I was wondering how difficult would it be to port over Android 4.1 jellybean from the Galaxy Nexus to the S2?

i think it would if we could get a stable jelly bean rom as i am considering getting one (yes one generation behind but some people can't afford to shell out £500-£600 on a phone)

This guy has a build due out tonight, (or very soon)...

https://twitter.com/Faryaab

I would be wary, faryaab was the one who posted the leaked Open Europe 4.0.4 firmware as an official release a couple of weeks ago, and didn't pull it or warn of the problems until their Admin stepped in.

On XDA, his sig is "I'm Just A 15 Year Old Teen!"

It doesn't instil a huge amount of confidence in me.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be wary, faryaab was the one who posted the leaked Open Europe 4.0.4 firmware as an official release a couple of weeks ago, and didn't pull it or warn of the problems until their Admin stepped in.

On XDA, his sig is "I'm Just A 15 Year Old Teen!"

It doesn't instil a huge amount of confidence in me.

Smart little bugger then - I'm running his second draft of the Nexus derived ROM, and it's pretty good. It'll certainly do until stable CM10 is ready to go.

• 1 month later...
Guest techpunk

Smart little bugger then - I'm running his second draft of the Nexus derived ROM, and it's pretty good. It'll certainly do until stable CM10 is ready to go.

SuperNexus BUILD3 is fast as hell. I am running his BETA now !!! WOW !!! the only problem with the ROM, is that it lacks customizations like CM10 and AOKP JB have.