What about Jelly Bean on Skate???

Guest whashnez

Guest plegdroid
Tilal, guys, take a look at this...

http://maclaw.pl/?p=205

the dev said that project butter has worked (100%) and it's on qualcomm armv6 device

hopefully we can also get them working on our zte devices soon

the gio does use the same 7227 turbo chipset. :)

Guest JetKun

Project Butter / OpenGL - complete. More info when I return from out of town

Get down to Maidenhead now Tilal I want to hug you. :D

You. Bloody. Legend.

Decided to give it a try and made myself a CM10 build. Well it didn't go as smooth as I expected.

Quite amount of hacks/left-outs had to be done to make it compile. So looks like this is going to be

a loooooong journey to achieve at least the functionality of ICS, but looks like CM devs are working

hard on this since there's quite a movement in CM gerrit... I still believe that miracles happen :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Decided to give it a try and made myself a CM10 build. Well it didn't go as smooth as I expected.

Quite amount of hacks/left-outs had to be done to make it compile. So looks like this is going to be

a loooooong journey to achieve at least the functionality of ICS, but looks like CM devs are working

hard on this since there's quite a movement in CM gerrit... I still believe that miracles happen :)

The CM team said on google+ that although they've made their git repos public, it still isn't ready to be compiled. Sorry if you already knew this.....but just informing :)

Well... I of course used some patches that haven't been merged yet + some other nasty hacks like disabling sound recorder libs, aac encoder stuff in libstagefright, etc. Haven't tried my build yet - No time for flashing ATM. Maybe tomorrow :)

Guest iReece

Tbh, it's going to be worth it for project butter alone- my launcher needs the help :D

Lol, true,

My friends always say 'look, it isn't smooth, it's lagging like hell!' whenever I went onto the launcher (even more so upon opening the app drawer...)

Guest WiiSky70

OMG :o , how did you done that , you completed the Project Butter compilation for the ZTE Skate , i don't know but i won't give up from

hugging you.

You sir rule here ;)

Guest WiiSky70

That's really AWESOME !!! I can't belive you done that tilal , you're GREAT when the compilation and builds are done and up i will

test and report if there are some improvments ;)