Returning G300 to Vodafone

Guest saiem1

Guest saiem1

I am returning my g300 because i just dont want a big heavy phone

I am going to go to blackberry because i just want a phone with texting and email

I first wanted this phone because its price was cheap and i just wanted to see how the good specs ran

The work that has been done for the g300 has been really good

I wont check these forums any more but i always used to check it every day.

Good Bye Huawei Ascend G300

Guest eLJay

You think the G300 is a big heavy phone?

It's probably the thinnest most compact phone I have ever owned, okay the screen is 4 inches but there isn't much else around it really.

Do they sell a phone like is in Zoolander!

Guest runlevel5

looking at your other posts saiem1, you've not had much luck with flashing or customising and then there's the overheating you mention and now the big and heavy phone is being returned to voda?

maybe blackberry best for you :)

good luck.

Guest Hogweed

I am keeping the G300 because I WANT a big phone with a big screen and hence easily usable on-screen keyboard. After nearly seven years with my Orange SPV C550 (HTC Hurricane/Windows Mobile) my eyes badly needed something much bigger!

Edited by Hogweed

Guest kyan31

I like phones with a little 'weight' :D

It has a nice, grippy feeling and it feels stronger to hold. Maybe android just isn't your thing. It usually needs alot of customizing but that's what makes it so great! You can tune the phone to your needs and make it easier to use in general.

Guest Davidoff59

Kyan, I'm surprised you think it has a nice grippy feel. Its a slippery little snake is what it is, unless you have rubber tipped fingers lol

Guest Hogweed

In a nice case it has a very solid feel and grip. Before I got the case it felt almost as slippery as a bar of soap. A simple cheap soft case (one of the early £2.99 including international postage ebay ones) is all it is but it makes a huge difference with its edge grip sufaces imho.

Edited by Hogweed

Guest Maximus9

Kyan, I'm surprised you think it has a nice grippy feel. Its a slippery little snake is what it is, unless you have rubber tipped fingers lol

Agreed, or as a wet fish:)

It is heavier then some other 4.0 phones but they do cost 2 or 3 times more.

• 3 months later...