[Help] Unlock RAM ZTE Libra/Movistar Class

Guest rena14

Guest rena14

Hi! I have a ZTE Libra which is Movistar Class too. (I'm from Argentina)

So I wanna know if there's any possibility to unlock the 256 mb fo RAM that i think it´s blocked

And I saw another posts that say that they have Greek´s phone or India phone and I don't understand anything and besides I talk spanish so... :D

Well I hope there´s a possibility to do that so please help me! Or you can tell me a ROM that unlocks RAM

Tip: I have CM9-RC0-UNOFICIAL and it's not ColdFusionX I don't where it came from because when I try to install ColdFusion it stucks installing something I don't remember

Thks!

Guest android@sam

First check if your device is a gen2.for that you have to install an app from the market called as 'ask mr pigfish'.launch the app the first line tells you that you blade is gen1 or gen2.if its gen2,then you can install any gen2 rom.it will probably unlock ur rom.

Guest Sulthekk

That's not true...

RAM is locked by the firmware, can be unlocked via TPT or windows flasher.

First, he must check if he has a chinese blade (256mb physical ram) or an european blade (512mb physical ram, limited to 256mb by software), because if he has a chinese one, then he shouldn't try unlocking it, because that would brick his phone. To check it, I recommend blade checker from play, made by Amphoras.

Guest rena14

That's not true...

RAM is locked by the firmware, can be unlocked via TPT or windows flasher.

First, he must check if he has a chinese blade (256mb physical ram) or an european blade (512mb physical ram, limited to 256mb by software), because if he has a chinese one, then he shouldn't try unlocking it, because that would brick his phone. To check it, I recommend blade checker from play, made by Amphoras.

It says that I hace a Chinese Blade but I have a Libra not a Blade. So?

Guest Sulthekk

It says that I hace a Chinese Blade but I have a Libra not a Blade. So?

The libra is almost the same as the blade, there are only a few hardware differences, for example the camera and the flashlight. If I were you, I wouldn't risk bricking my phone.