Never have enough space to install stuff

Guest koopa79

Guest koopa79

I have the kernal 1.5 technolovers installed, but I still seem to have very limited space. I have a 16gbcard installed setup with 2gb allocated to link2sd. Am i missing something, am I not using something right. Please help

Guest Mtman1

Hi,

On link2sd check that the apps are actually linked by going into the internal tab. If the apps aren't linked, link them :) if they are, go into the linked tab, press the menu button, press multiselect and then select all. Then batch create link. If this still doesn't help, go on the all tab and select sort by data size,and see if there is anything using up all the data.

Mtman1

Edited by Mtman1

Guest koopa79

Your right, i've linked everything and I now have space ;)

am I right in thinking that a2sd works better, but you should use a class 10 card

and in link2sd Is it better to link files, or if lets you move it to sd card, should you use that option?

Thanks

Guest Mtman1
Your right, i've linked everything and I now have space ;)

am I right in thinking that a2sd works better, but you should use a class 10 card

and in link2sd Is it better to link files, or if lets you move it to sd card, should you use that option?

Thanks

Nice to hear its fixed :)

No, you can use a2sd with other class SD cards, but a class 4 isn't ideal. Class 6 and 10 work flawlessly (for me). I'm not really sure what you mean by the second bit, but you should link the apps to the SD card, not move them. The link moves all the app to the second partition (except the data) but moving only moves the apk file and maybe the lib ( I'm not sure about that).

• 1 month later...