OSD Freezed!

So I am playing gta 3 on my OSD, I push home button mid game to do something before returning to game only the device froze, and it stayed that way for nearly ten minutes :wacko:

Normally in this situation one would pull the battery, not exactly easy with an OSD as those of you who own one will know.

Has anyone who has taken the back off seen a reset button ? I think my blade or skate had one.

And if there is one how do you go about taking the back off without damaging it ?

Guest glossywhite

So I am playing gta 3 on my OSD, I push home button mid game to do something before returning to game only the device froze, and it stayed that way for nearly ten minutes :wacko:

Normally in this situation one would pull the battery, not exactly easy with an OSD as those of you who own one will know.

Has anyone who has taken the back off seen a reset button ? I think my blade or skate had one.

And if there is one how do you go about taking the back off without damaging it ?

Put it in the microwave, set the microwave to "defrost" for ten mins. Et volia!

Guest The-Bledard

Power Button and Volume button, or only power button for 10 sec. may force a reboot (I've read it on another forum, don't remember where).

Power Button and Volume button, or only power button for 10 sec. may force a reboot (I've read it on another forum, don't remember where).

Nice one it works, holding down power button force power off but don't know if it would work in a freeze situation, hopefully I wont have to find out.

Power off+volume up does nothing, and as Paul has said, power+volume down takes screenshot,like so:

post-796032-0-66885400-1341161354_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest captainkremmen

Nice one it works, holding down power button force power off but don't know if it would work in a freeze situation, hopefully I wont have to find out.

Power off+volume up does nothing, and as Paul has said, power+volume down takes screenshot,like so:

Which launcher is that if I may ask, looks good. Is the widget bar part of the launcher or a separate app?.

Which launcher is that if I may ask, looks good. Is the widget bar part of the launcher or a separate app?.

It is holo launcher from market, very good launcher too, which also has app hide feature to hide the bloatware.

The widget is power controls from market, which is configurable.

Edited by Guest

Guest captainkremmen

It is holo launcher from market, very good launcher too, which also has app hide feature to hide the bloatware.

The widget is power controls from market, which is configurable.

Thank you, off to download them :)

Guest Patrick73

Mine locked up today when trying to play a full hd film i made using its camera. nothing worked at all no buttons at all, so held down the power button for a while and it just turned off.