Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in Ascend G300

Guest rafaelkaiz

Guest rafaelkaiz

Jelly Bean in G300, notice by Huawei.

博上搞来的:

余承东今天 00:05

手机产品线会尽快公布提供U8800+等老产品及G300等新产品升级安卓ICS 4.0版本,之后再逐步升级提供果冻豆4.1版本。顶级四核手机Ascend D quad进展顺利,将在下月初开始量产,极致双核高清HD大屏最佳照相性能的Ascend D1马上就将宣布上市了。P1联通版本及资费包也将要发布。一连串好消息![威武][给力]

Translator:

Bo put it out:

Yu Chengdong Today, 00:05

The phone line will be announced as soon as the U8800 + old products and new products such as G300 Upgrade Andrews the ICS 4.0 version, and then gradually upgraded 4.1 version of jelly beans. Smooth progress of the top quad-core mobile phone Ascend D quad, will begin volume production in early next month, the ultimate dual-core high-definition HD big-screen camera performance Ascend D1 immediately will be announced to the market. P1 Unicom version and tariff package will be posted. A series of Good News! [Mighty] [force]

http://bbs.anzhi.com...322858-1-1.html

Edited by rafaelkaiz

Guest timfimjim

We get an upgrade. This time it might even lock your system partition! :D

haha! wouldnt surprise me.

I'm guessing that if Huawei locked the bootloader for the chinese rom, they've probably done the same for the european... do you know WHY they would do it though?

Guest RussellS

haha! wouldnt surprise me.

I'm guessing that if Huawei locked the bootloader for the chinese rom, they've probably done the same for the european... do you know WHY they would do it though?

To give there devs on here a challenge:lol: