Google now for ICS

Guest Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless

Hi I was roaming xda and found this thread where they have managed to get google now working on ICS

Just tested it on burtslams AOKP and everything works except voice search (which everyone is having problems with)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1749045

If you dunno what Google Now is....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN in the last week

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest rabaip

Voice Search can be fixed in ICS roms, just get rid of the 3.0 version and find a 2.1 or something. That's how I got it working in AOKP

Edited by rabaip

Guest Hack3rr

Voice Search can be fixed in ICS roms, just get rid of the 3.0 version and find a 2.1 or something. That's how I got it working in AOKP

Wat do u mean by get rid of 3.0? 3.0 of wat app? Will u care to elaborate?

Guest staud

XDA says it's for AOSP. So you got it working on AOKP as well? Will it work on Coldfusion, too?

Another question: Richard Arkless, you said everything was working except voice search. How do you mean that? Isn't the whole thing a voice search? So what would remain?

Guest Hayden3430

XDA says it's for AOSP. So you got it working on AOKP as well? Will it work on Coldfusion, too?

Another question: Richard Arkless, you said everything was working except voice search. How do you mean that? Isn't the whole thing a voice search? So what would remain?

i

Richard means that it works in cfx but it doesn't hear you voice. so only text search

Guest ropin

anyone know how to get this to work. if i click the voice icon in the google search bar it opens the old google voice, but if i go through my apps and open it, it loads google now but says 'sorry didnt catch that- retry'

thanks if anyone can help

Guest Richard_Arkless

question: Richard Arkless, you said everything was working except voice search. How do you mean that? Isn't the whole thing a voice search? So what would remain?

Sorry completely forgot that I opened this thread, even though voice don't work you can still type in your question e.g what is the weather

Though you probably tested it out and know that by now