[GUIDE] Change to ANY G300/U8815/U8818 ROM via Boot loader version bypass [HACK]

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Guest Maximus9

Actually it is stated on another thread here that you should avoid just B895, as you can upgrade to ICS from B894. The confusion is getting bigger as more ROMs appear.

But what Gary is doing is very important, is the work that should be done along with all these posts with leacked ROM that get people in trouble when it comes to warranty.

Guest rafaelkaiz

I'm pretty sure Gary intends to do that. I was merely testing it.

I might as well try it, I'm thinking right now fatal ICS 4.0.3 ^_^

I am grateful for having worked to find out

I have plan to install ICS MIUI 4.0.3 :wub:

Guest Simon O

I have no problem with this being published. On the ZTE Skate forum there was an issue with losing the IMEI when using the unlock method. Paul allowed this to be published even though it was a risky method.

I say you'll be OK publishing this, but I understand if you want Paul to give the final say.

Guest rafaelkaiz

I have no problem with this being published. On the ZTE Skate forum there was an issue with losing the IMEI when using the unlock method. Paul allowed this to be published even though it was a risky method.

I say you'll be OK publishing this, but I understand if you want Paul to give the final say.

The problem is, or is published, or I stay empty version (to be clear, stuck and unable to leave)

Guest rafaelkaiz

popetole, save a copy of your imei backup on your computer also, just incase your sd card gets accidently wiped

Making a backup of the IMEI?

Guest popetole

Gracias tío :)

Thanks!

I have no fear of making this process

Gracias tío :)

Thanks!

I have no fear of making this process

tienes que ser root para hacer esto