How can I get my phone ID :(

Guest ZTE_Lover

Guest ZTE_Lover

Hello

Please tell me how how can I get my phone ID , necause I need it ! :(

so , please if any one have device id.apk which detect Phone's ID on his phone please upload it and give it to me please

because: I can't enter to internet by my zte skate because I'm visiting Algeria this week and there are no 3G ! :/

and Thank you ^^

Edited by ZTE_Lover

Guest ZTE_Lover

I downloaded "real apk leecher " on my PC , this tool allow me to download apps from googe play to my pc , i need it because i cant enter to google play with my phone ,

but i could not use this tool because i don't know my phone ID , look :

0e3146496df60c.png

Guest Josh92

You tried the method that panel says in the screenshot? Seems like it might be referring to the device ID the play store uses when you select the device you want to install to via the web, can you go to the play store (website version, not app), choose and app to install and see what name it gives you there and try that?

I dont quite understand why you need to use that? Why can't you use play store on your phone or the website version? Is it due to your location?

I believe there's an app or something you can get that'll allow you to use the play store in other countries but can't think of it's name.

Guest ZTE_Lover

Ye s, I tried the method that panel says in the screenshot , but i didin't work because it need that my phone be connected to the interne t too

I can't to the play store ! because i'm not connected to the internet

Guest Josh92

Ye s, I tried the method that panel says in the screenshot , but i didin't work because it need that my phone be connected to the interne t too

I can't to the play store ! because i'm not connected to the internet

Ah so you're in Algeria now, sorry misunderstood, so how are you accessing the internet now? Guessing not wifi otherwise you'd be using that on your phone, so ethernet cable? It'll probably be easier to just make your PC a wifi hotspot so your phone can connect to the internet. Not sure if you're on Vista or 7 but this is for 7 with a link for vista.

http://lifehacker.com/5369381/turn-your-windows-7-pc-into-a-wireless-hotspot

Guest Josh92

Yeah so you have internet via ADSL and are connected to the internet via a cable into your PC? If so, follow the instructions in the link I gave which will create a wifi hotspot from your PC, allowing your phone to connect to the internet via that hotspot, you can then access the store via your phone.

Guest gitly-git

Hi.

I used the *# number set from the instructions above and it brought all my Google id stuff on the phone, including the Google phone id.

Can`t you try that?

Cheers

Guest ZTE_Lover

I tried to share my internet with my phone , but my pc said that it doesn't conatins bleutooth drivers , and my USB cable didn't work too !