ICS Sounds/lockscreen

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Hello,

I love the ICS appearance and sounds but I prefer to use CM7 (Stability, battery performance etc) so I'm wondering if it would be possible for me to replace the Gingerbread sounds on CM7 to the ICS sounds, if so how? Would it be a simple flash in CWM- If so, where can I find the zip?

Secondly, I love the ICS lockscreen and the pattern dots appearance, so I'm wondering if there's a way for me to get that on my CM7 device, if so, how?

Thanks again

Guest misodoctakleidist

You can get an ICS style lockscreen with Widget Locker from the market. It lets you put widgets on your lockscreen too.

There is an ICS style launcher for Gingerbread ROMs too, but I have no idea if it is any good.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I think I've worded what I wanted wrong.

I'm looking for the audio sounds for ICS to replace my GB ones (I've managed to sort this myself) so now all I want to do is;

Do you know when you set up a lock pattern for your lock screen? Well on Gingerbread the pattern is thick and bulky whilst on ICS it is much thinner and slicker, I'm wandering if I can somehow put that on my device? I'll try and find an image to show what I mean. I can't word things too well.

Thanks

Edit-

Change the default GB (which is this);

lockscreen2.png

to this;

ICS-Lockscreen.png

Thanks

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Sounds like too much work for a n00b like myself!

Whilst I'm talking to you; I'm about to partition my new 16gb sd card to do a2sd- what options would you recommend? Would 1gb then 100 on the second menu be okay?

Thanks

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

@curtis

Give this a try M8. It should add all the sounds and set the defauts to the same as ICS.

I'm not on CM7 myself so i cant test this for you. If it doesnt work let me know.

http://www.mediafire...u20t7itl7ql7qjw

Make sure you have a backup!

Thanks, I flashed one earlier which was only 3mb, it's changed some audio by the sounds of it, but this looks like a complete package. Thanks again.

Edit-

Got an error whilst trying to flash, cannot install operation aborted.

Guest raverrr

Thanks, I flashed one earlier which was only 3mb, it's changed some audio by the sounds of it, but this looks like a complete package. Thanks again.

Edit-

Got an error whilst trying to flash, cannot install operation aborted.

my bad, i assumed the standard gignerbread certificaqtes would work. ill up another one later.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I'll try it as soon as my restore complete. I ran into a Metamorph theme fail ahah.

edit-

Same as before, I just get an operation aborted.