is someone going to make a rom with ICS launcher/notification power widget in it?

Guest guido89

Guest guido89

hi there exept for lens and his cm, there is someone who will make a rom (or a customization of one that is already present) with the ics launcher? i explain myself: all the roms here has the stock launcher or adw/... and let you choose some other launcher if u don t want that. but the limitation of this launchers is the lack of a notification power widget. the ones with breeze have it, but the launcher is crap. the others need to install an app from the market to do that (and it doesn t go in the notification slide, but it is in the home). cm7 has this but unfortunatly i have to change this rom, but i would like not to choose a rom with breeze (for the power widget) and then install a second launcher (and cut a large slice of memory doing that). so here's the point: there is any rom (exept cm, at least untill it has no data) with customizable look (of course not acer UI) and the notification power widget?

the best (for me of course :D) would be the possibility to have go launcher and the notification widget.

is there any possibility to get this in any rom?

thanks to all

Guest Lens_flare

I heard that power widget in stock could be choosen independently of launcher by build.prop line which those "rom makers" use to provide you "AOSP" experience. Search on liquid threads, hope you could find exact line and value for it.

Guest guido89

one more time, lens, thanks. where did u hear this? cause in every thread of every rom (here in modaco) i saw similar request but the coder said that the widget was stcuk in the UI apk and it was impossible to extract (and that's the main reason i m on your cm7, that so far is the only rom allowing what i want)...or did u mean i have to search into the code? any way i ll surf the internet a little more about that.. thank again ;)

EDIT: http://www.modaco.com/topic/340365-draw9patch-how-to-use/page__p__1709310__hl__+notification%20+power%20+widget#entry1709310

this is the only other thread who speak about power widget, but is a widget for the home, not for the notification slide, so not the one i m looking for. i ll keep searching

Edited by guido89

Guest Mtman1

For the launcher (if your on gingerbread) try using holo launcher from Google play. The best ics launcher for gb.

If your on ics, I would go for nova launcher

Edited by Mtman1

Guest guido89

For the launcher (if your on gingerbread) try using holo launcher from Google play. The best ics launcher for gb.

If your on ics, I would go for nova launcher

yeah, but that wasn t the problem ;) i already use a launcher with ics theme, and it s good for me, the problem was to use an aosp rom version with my launcher (that is what i m doing) but not having the notification toggle...this way i had to use a rom with acer launcher (or cm) and install over it a new launcher, but that need a lots of memory. toggle notification app solved all my problem, maybe could be included in the future aosp roms ;)