ROM or Hack or App for sound

Guest BratLemi

Guest BratLemi

Hi, as obvious i have Zte Skate (OMC) running latest ICS from Tillal. So far best ROM for Skate.

The camera flash doesn't work, video is laggy, video recording also but i don't care about that. The phones camera aint too good so i don't use it.

After searching for days in order to find something that would increase the sound volume the last thing is posting in a forum and asking for help. I've tried bunch of apps and some ROMs.

Anyone has an idea? All the apps are just EQ's. EQ is a good thing, but i actually need something like amplifier. EQ can't increase volume without distortion to the sound. I had Xperia X8 and in one ROM the sound was soooo loud that i often used the volume on 80% on my headphones.

So, anyone has an idea on how to... i will use the word "amplify" the sound?

Thanks

Guest BratLemi

ICS is good. But for the matter of sound i would give up on it.

Gavin.19, i'm testing that option now. If nothing i will go with what Jul57640 said.

Thanks for quick replies :)

Guest TouchyAndalou
ICS is good. But for the matter of sound i would give up on it.

Gavin.19, i'm testing that option now. If nothing i will go with what Jul57640 said.

Thanks for quick replies :)

The sound is alot better on Atomic, H3 Blues and Skatie, all of which have Dolby built in.

Guest iReece

Yeah, the sound is better on the other ROMS.

However, the ROMS simply don't match up to the awe-inspiring ICS rom.

Seriously, I've tried every other ROM. I even tried the Atom rom for gaming, nothing. I felt nothing. ICS themed etc... But it felt empty inside.

I just wish we could get beats or Dolby audio on ICS or jelly bean :'(

Guest TouchyAndalou
Yeah, the sound is better on the other ROMS.

However, the ROMS simply don't match up to the awe-inspiring ICS rom.

Seriously, I've tried every other ROM. I even tried the Atom rom for gaming, nothing. I felt nothing. ICS themed etc... But it felt empty inside.

I just wish we could get beats or Dolby audio on ICS or jelly bean :'(

It depends what you look for in a ROM. I love ICS, but I kind of think what's the point if it's not fully functioning. Part of what I use this phone for is multimedia, so bad video playback and disappointing sound is an issue.

Guest iReece

It depends what you look for in a ROM. I love ICS, but I kind of think what's the point if it's not fully functioning. Part of what I use this phone for is multimedia, so bad video playback and disappointing sound is an issue.

Well, I am a heavy music user. But I also use the Internet a lot.

I like the smoothness of ICS, but I also like the sound quality of gingerbread. Just wish we could have the best of both... :(

Guest oscar-mark

There's a thread in XDA with a tutorial on how to make CM7 look exactly like ICS, think it's more than just a CM7 ICS theme.

Try it.

Is YouTube working on CM7?

Which CM7 ROM would you prefer for gaming, youtube, and music?

Does Flash work on GB?

Edited by oscar-mark