[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Ok. Still didn't work though. Before http://db.tt/vp1zMv35

After http://db.tt/s47R1iw2

That's really a lot messages :) Are you sure you aren't running out of memory somewhere?

Yeah and check your timestamps settings in Messaging settings - might be it's set differently and your new messages are shifted by some hours backwards and are located before the older ones.

Edited by C3C0

Guest Josh92

Interesting... Mine is green :) Can't say what's the problem. I quickly went through the settings but couldn't find an option for changing the color. Some applications can do this - maybe you installed some app that changed the color.

Thanks, hmm nope don't think so, certainly not a app dedicated for that. I'll have a look through any recently installed apps because I think was initially fine on the previous version & then changed (before I updated).

Guest utternoob

That's really a lot messages :) Are you sure you aren't running out of memory somewhere?

Yeah and check your timestamps settings in Messaging settings - might be it's set differently and your new messages are shifted by some hours backwards and are located before the older ones.

That could be it. Delete old messages is off. Flashed original back and timestamps are fine, will reflash the update and check timestamps

That was it. Thanks

Edited by utternoob

Guest Josh92

Ah think Whatsapp may have been the culprit, got a notification light option set to white as default, changed to green and seems to be working. Seemed to effect the whole system though.

Side note: utternoob, you have 670 messages from twitter?? woah.

Guest klacirtg

I tested most of the 17 themes and when my Skate freezed to stone, I had to take the battery and restore the original rom from recovery.

Now I am happy with the original MoKee theme and I do not want to change. :D

Already got the package of 17 themes which might be used without stability issues.

But users will have to test them themselves. It is not possible for me to test all the aspects of them

Guest pablo_el_diablo

I can't make this showing GPS icon in status bar when enabled. Does this actually working in this rom?

Edit: doesn't seem to be working on atomic as well. Faulty GPS? just received today from argos as was sent for faulty microphone :/

Edited by pablo_el_diablo

Guest stoian_zs

Hi! I installed the last version of this build. And i have one confusion. There isn't ANDROID EXPLORER anywhere. When i flashed every new build i must to rename my ip address, because when I format system my ip is to default 11:22:33:44:55:66 and every time i change it. And now i don't connect to google play to download any browser. Please help me to install any browser via clockwork Mod. Thank you in advance.

Guest stoian_zs

I haven't found stock one. I tried with terminal emulator but without effect. Please help me more what exactly i must write in terminal emulator to install app file ho is located in sdcard

Guest stoian_zs

No I have browser. I need explorer (like ES explorer or asrtro explorer or stock one). Please if you have make me another zip file with explorer.

Guest JockeSve

No I have browser. I need explorer (like ES explorer or asrtro explorer or stock one). Please if you have make me another zip file with explorer.

Maybe You can use this:

AndExplorer is a free file manager for Android devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Copy/Paste, rename, delete, create folder, send file as email attachment features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. Encrypted ZIP are supported. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities. No permission other than storage/write one is needed. AndExplorerPro provides search and ZIP archive support.

http://www.lysesoft.com/products/andexplorer/AndExplorer.apk

( Site: http://www.lysesoft.com/products/andexplorer/ )

Guest stoian_zs

I have app file with explorer but i don't know how to iinstall it without access to him. Because when i haven't explorer i have no access to file in sd card. This is the question- how to install app with the terminal or with CWM

Guest scotchmizzed

proximity sensor working fine here. but if u still got the problem u can go to data/misc folder using root explorer, delete prox_data.txt & reboot yr phone, it will generate new prox_data.txt for u with correct value

Sorry mate but i can't find prox_data.txt on my phone tried all the usual searches and showing hidden files and can't see it in either data folder or Android/data folder.

Any help much appreciated..

Guest zteskaterouter

I was using 1.10 mokee rom for about 10 days. My battery got so bad - lasting half day. Anyway I decided to update to ZTESkate_ROM_MoKeeOS_v1.10_20120806.zip.

I exported sms messages from the previous mokee rom and fresh installed the new rom.

Now I do not have option to restore (import) sms messages.

Why is this so? Is there any workaround with the sms application allready installed in the newest rom or I have to use third party applications again to restore the sms messages?

Flash alternative "white messaging " from the second post. After that the export/import function will be back.

Default "black" messaging app doesn't have these functions sadly...

Guest joba69

It's /data/misc/prox_data.txt

Contents of mine are: 754,603,246,255,255,0,0,4,32

After hours of wasting time with the proximity problem... i finally found a way ...that is working for me ..just to share this information.. if sombody runs into same trouble...

1. It is possible to calibrate my proximity sensor... but it always generate high thesholds... for example

2. I put in manually the following into /data/misc/prox_data.txt

Change the file to read only ...and now it works for me ...

Guest zteskaterouter

Flash alternative "white messaging " from the second post. After that the export/import function will be back.

Default "black" messaging app doesn't have these functions sadly...

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have only one more question. The application I do have now intalled is white in its color. Are those naming "white sms" and "black sms" reffering to some other differences than the color itself.

To make a question simple - can you post the screenshots to see the obvious difference between those two sms applications?