[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest bailicek

The camera which I downloaded from xda is here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1965895

Everybody says: Camera and Sphereview is working ... but in the Skate? Seems to be problem with some issues. Where is the problem with preview in white color?

Lalit, can you solve this problems? Or build from 11/10 have this issues solved?

Guest razzmataz1478

The camera which I downloaded from xda is here:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1965895

Everybody says: Camera and Sphereview is working ... but in the Skate? Seems to be problem with some issues. Where is the problem with preview in white color?

Lalit, can you solve this problems? Or build from 11/10 have this issues solved?

PhotoSphere might require proprietary armv7 libs so don't expect anything. Lalit's fixing camera preview.

Guest bailicek

Razz, I heard about that. Somebody (I have much drink that day, when I saw it somewhere on net) fix this issue about not working Sphereview on armv7 cpu. He rewrite only some libs. And other stuff is gyroscope, which Skate have.

But I don't really know which name had the superman :(:(...

Guest e.miron

I seem to have found a solution for reboots for paranoid users.

When Tilal discovered the error in vm heapsize, I tried to enter manually new values in buld.prop, but since my knowledge on Android is pretty much zero I have done something wrong and had bootloop. Then I installed the latest 9/11 build and the reboots have gone but a lot of glitches and also more important to me the softkeys have dissapeared, so I have made a backup of the build.prop from 9/11 , wiped everything, reinstalled paranoid-jb and replaced build.prop from previous backup. And now I have a fine paranoid without reboots whatsoever and without glitches too.

Tried also gapps 4.2, (175 mb.-yay) stripped almost everything , installed fine but keyboard refused to work, camera had blank preview . I like the clock, though. Let's hope Tilal does a better job than I did :).

Edited by e.miron

Guest bailicek

Have soft reboot right now, when I want to use USB with my PC.

edit: And USB doesn't work on me :/ .. 11/09 release.

edit2: After 5 attempt is working.

Edited by bailicek

Guest plegdroid
I seem to have found a solution for reboots for paranoid users.

When Tilal discovered the error in vm heapsize, I tried to enter manually new values in buld.prop, but since my knowledge on Android is pretty much zero I have done something wrong and had bootloop. Then I installed the latest 9/11 build and the reboots have gone but a lot of glitches and also more important to me the softkeys have dissapeared, so I have made a backup of the build.prop from 9/11 , wiped everything, reinstalled paranoid-jb and replaced build.prop from previous backup. And now I have a fine paranoid without reboots whatsoever and without glitches too.

Tried also gapps 4.2, (175 mb.-yay) stripped almost everything , installed fine but keyboard refused to work, camera had blank preview . I like the clock, though. Let's hope Tilal does a better job than I did :).

really good find :)

Guest e.miron

really good find :)

Thanks, it was a layman's solution as I can't even begin to think what are the differences between the two builds and what may yet go wrong

Guest tilal6991

The nightly today should have the fix for camera preview. But it is untested.

I'll have a look at the graphical issues. I think I might know where the issue lies.

Guest creedence

The nightly today should have the fix for camera preview. But it is untested.

I'll have a look at the graphical issues. I think I might know where the issue lies.

Good news.Thanks

Guest Dio-Genes

How to install (clean) this rom?

Maybe i'm not flashing rom right

The best way for me:

• Make a wipe of Userdata/System, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik Cache, format system.

Now the Skate should be "clean".

• Install the ROM.
    • Reboot, make a login, wait for a while (you already can make some changes, e.g. appdrawer etc.)
    • Then reboot to CWM again and install GAPPS.
    • After that I always have to mount the SD-EXT Partition again, somehow it is unmounted (for later use of L2S or similiar software).
    • Then reboot again - there you go.

This seems to be the best way to get most less errors, issues or glitches.

And the latest nightly is really running well and smooth (with the discussed issues so far).

Have fun...

Guest Meerk4t

The best way for me:

• Make a wipe of Userdata/System, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik Cache, format system.

Now the Skate should be "clean".

• Install the ROM.
    • Reboot, make a login, wait for a while (you already can make some changes, e.g. appdrawer etc.)
    • Then reboot to CWM again and install GAPPS.
    • After that I always have to mount the SD-EXT Partition again, somehow it is unmounted (for later use of L2S or similiar software).
    • Then reboot again - there you go.

This seems to be the best way to get most less errors, issues or glitches.

And the latest nightly is really running well and smooth (with the discussed issues so far).

Have fun...

Thank you if i don't make login (because i haven't wi-fi at home)?

Guest Dio-Genes

Thank you if i don't make login (because i haven't wi-fi at home)?

That should work also. After the first reboot, let the ROM "rest" for a while, maybe 2-5 minutes.

Then GAPPS and so on.

This should come out the same.