[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Mohamed Atiea

It's a bit boring working on the mint. It's ridiculously smooth and everything works so not much for me to do.

Hehehhehehehehe, no challenge on quad core phone :D, I was just thinking what if tilal didn't bought his new phone :D, we would have alot of roms here :D, but sony did a great job for US, keep it up tilal

Edited by Mohamed Atiea

Guest J'suii J

SFR TV does not work, regardless of the mode (WiFi/3G) and whatever qualiter, low, medium or hd nothing happens ... Sound yes, I can listen to a sports match! Joke, If anyone wants logs app

Guest tilal6991

Ah yes. I got rid of the calender sync file. Will fix for new gapps.

Both pa and cm10 contain the same kernel so...

The pa file was a half uploaded mistake. Will get rid of it.

Guest AdamisHun

Interesting... :unsure: Because it seems not the same!

Another problem: the Play always force closed, and it freezes the launcher, too... I'll make another try later! ;)

Guest hugobosslives

Guess this is slightly off topic. But you guys will be the ones that know :D

Is there a setting in cm or an app that can disable pin/pattern lock when the device is in a certain condition?

For example, when i'm at my house I do not want to keep unlocking it (as i obviously trust my flat mates otherwise I wouldn't live with them...).

So can it not lock when its on my home wifi for example? Other conditions could be when on charge (as i only charge it at home) etc.

Cheers.

Guest omegavesko
Guess this is slightly off topic. But you guys will be the ones that know :D

Is there a setting in cm or an app that can disable pin/pattern lock when the device is in a certain condition?

For example, when i'm at my house I do not want to keep unlocking it (as i obviously trust my flat mates otherwise I wouldn't live with them...).

So can it not lock when its on my home wifi for example? Other conditions could be when on charge (as i only charge it at home) etc.

Cheers.

Tasker or Llama?

Guest hugobosslives

Tasker or Llama?

*Facepalm

How did i not think of using tasker?

Cheers for the reply. That Llama app looks quite good as well. Might try it out as tasker all ways takes brain power to work out how to set a profile and i'm way to lazy for that :D

EDIT: turns out there's an app to do exactly this if anyone's really lazy haha.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmJlbmhpcmFzaGltYS51bmxvY2t3aXRod2lmaSJd

Edited by hugobosslives

Happy day to all, and sorry for the poor english :-S...

My "principal" ROM is, at the moment, the IceArmor III+, with C3C0' S3 kernel, because all in her it works quite and I have her very optimized.

On the other hand, I am charmed with the PARANOID of C3C0, because it has ICS's advantages, and also it is very fancy. In her every works very well too, except what apparently is never going to manage to work: camera flash and FM radio. This ROM also has good periods in my Skate, and though it does not go so fluid as the IceArmor, I like it very much for his functionality, the speed of the browser, the tablet options...

These days I have been proving also the last version of 4.1/Skate liberated by Tilal. It is rapid and stable, with everything good what android 4.1 supposes... It would be marvellous that Tilal and C3C0 were cooperating in PA's development on 4.1: HQ Youtube, WIFI Tethering... It does a couple of months, it was a dream for me to aspire to have Paranoid in my little Skate; only it seemed to be possible changing mobile phone :-) Now it is a reality...

May be let's be able see a Paranoid prompt on 4.1 fullly operatively and fruit of the collaboration of two of the most active desarolladores (in android 4.x) of this forum: 3C0 and Tilal. In any case, thank you very much to all the developers for his effort, his time and his patience. Thanks to them we have much more than the stock-ROM than our Skates they were bringing of series! :-)

Guest Skate Away

Just installed the latest ROM

2nd post says: Functionality: Working: USB Mass Storage

Every time I try to enable USB mass storage I get a reboot.

Is there something else I need to do first ?

Cheers.

Just installed the latest ROM

2nd post says: Functionality: Working: USB Mass Storage

Every time I try to enable USB mass storage I get a reboot.

Is there something else I need to do first ?

Cheers.

USB storage working ok for me. May be bad installation? May be small space on /system? Whats the size of yours /system partition?

Guest Skate Away

USB storage working ok for me. May be bad installation? May be small space on /system? Whats the size of yours /system partition?

Where's the system info in this ROM ?? can't find it anywhere :(