[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Google Now is not working. News: Google search is completed, crash . Can you help me?

reinstall(gapps with Google now included ), but then remove the search.apk that comes with the rom ( the magnifying glass one ) :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Gerycard

Didn't work for me :(. Is that possible that I have not enough space? I have Acid mode installed already :).

Yes maybe the space is the problem.. What TPT are u using?:)

Edited by Gerycard

Guest creedence

reinstall(gapps with Google now included ), but then remove the search.apk that comes with the rom ( the magnifying glass one ) :)

Sorry. I have no magnifier. Google search, voice search and voice search. :blink:

Guest plegdroid

It's in the ROM zip

and yes, it comes will the rom,not gapps, will need titanium ect to uninstall. :)

morning Terry by the way :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Morning. Any luck with the PC?

Oh, by the way, 4.2 is ready, the only thing that doesn't work is Theme Chooser

new driver disc has turned up (mislaid the original ) just that to sort, sp2 to install then it will allow me to install Java. once Java, s back on, iam back in business. :)

yam I've been looking at the gnex rom on xda at the changes. the lockscreen Widgets look ugly. post-910238-13535693278223_thumb.jpg

Guest Unscared87

i found out that if you want create a new meeting in the calendar you need to create a exchange account of microsoft and it dont will work anyways.

if i switch in camera to panorama or video the graphic has problems and will show green lines and stuff the misstake is also there if i went back to camera or videorecording, only after restart the phone the problem is gone.

Guest utternoob

new driver disc has turned up (mislaid the original ) just that to sort, sp2 to install then it will allow me to install Java. once Java, s back on, iam back in business. :)

yam I've been looking at the gnex rom on xda at the changes. the lockscreen Widgets look ugly.

post-910238-13535693278223_thumb.jpg

Yuk. Hope CM fix that quickly

It's have to be enough..

if you flash this zip the talk not will be installed?:S

Yeah, nothing happened. I'll try fresh installation after work. Maybe it will help =).

Guest creedence

and yes, it comes will the rom,not gapps, will need titanium ect to uninstall. :)

morning Terry by the way :D

Thank you.It is in the zip.It is not in the rom.

Guest unomesmo

latinIME.apk is a zip file... open it and delete in raw folder all main-XX of languages you don't use... leave main and main-EN for english or main-ES for spanish.. for example... then save and put again in ROM

latinIME.apk will be only 2mb +/- size.... you can delete CMwallpaper.apk and change Trebuchet launcher adding another launcher as ZEAM launcher (smallest) then install another good launcher

What about bug of calendar sync? Any solution or have to wait for next update?

thanks

Guest Dio-Genes

Hi tilal, don't get "fragmented". I would prefer you stay with the 4.1.2 and get this running as good as (only) you can.

This would be my christmas wish :)

Guest tilal6991

Well what I'm going to do is finish this ROM ie. The next version will essentially contain the last work I actually do on it. Beyond that I'll just release updated compiles. After that hopefully 4.2 will be more stable and work can begin on it.

Guest utternoob

That's fair enough. You've got another phone to worry about which you use every day. Perhaps someone else can do the new compiles if you're busy. I'll even have a go to see how it works

Guest Dio-Genes

Well what I'm going to do is finish this ROM ie. The next version will essentially contain the last work I actually do on it. Beyond that I'll just release updated compiles. After that hopefully 4.2 will be more stable and work can begin on it.

That really sounds good to me.

Don't forget about your real life :)

Guest plegdroid

to get the skate to 4.1.2 has been an achievement. from here on in anything extra is definitely a bonus. as always grateful for all you've shared with us. still loving 10-11-12 v2 build as it fulfills my needs. and yes you do have a life away from here. enjoy it :P . as always thank you Lalit :)