[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

^ ^ +1

When I look back and remember how was the Skate that they gave me in the store, and how it is now (with Paranoid) ... :) any similarity is purely coincidental!. We all have been fortunate in having very good programmers that had the same device.

I would settle for the maximum to be purged from ICS and JB, that will be optimized to the maximum and not to slow down the device, to be as functional as possible, and is already. This is why I will continue with happy a year more, and from there is sure that I will gladly change my device, regardless of whether the Skate fared android its version 5.8 :D

I hope that this automatic translation (Babylon) reflects what i mean. Greetings to all.

Edited by RaAmon

Guest satanovsyn

Tilal you will be hero everytime for us, and it does not matter if 4.2 will be or not. I will be happy if our Skates will be completly fixed and maximum powerful :-)

Guest Dio-Genes

So just casually got 4.2 booting on the Skate. More to follow.

Damn, you make me curious ^_^

Really appreciate your work and what you're doing to the Skate

Guest tilal6991

Right now at the very least RIL, WiFi, Bluetooth and camera is broken. Hw acceleration works.

Ril is pretty easy to fix. Wifi should be pretty easy as well. Bluetooth might be more tricky and camera is a mess.

Guest klacirtg

Well what I'm going to do is finish this ROM ie. The next version will essentially contain the last work I actually do on it. Beyond that I'll just release updated compiles. After that hopefully 4.2 will be more stable and work can begin on it.

Well I am yearning for the next (maybe final...?) ColdFusionX 2 tihgter version with the Navi. Bar, this rom is absolutely great!

Best wishes to your work on 4.2. You always make miracles.

Guest satanovsyn

Tilal I have installed fpse emulator for PS. And with software drawingI have in Crash Bandicoot 2 around 40fps. If I use Opengl, that my fps is lower around 20. Is it because this rom has some problems or problem with fpse. I need only your small thinking about from you. Thnx

Edited by satanovsyn