[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

Hi all,

I got it working adding this line is build.prop:

I found this tip in xda

Just give it a try ;-)

Jo

so adding this line will enable softkeys?

without wanting to come across as ignorant or sarcastic O:)

edit, yay just found it on xda B)

Edited by plegdroid

I have now been using this ROM for a couple of weeks and am very happy with it.

I just have a couple of issues which I haven't found answers for in this thread:

1- I can't seem to be able to display the owner info on the lock screen

2- Picasa sync seem to have disappeared from the gallery

3- I live somewhere where there is bad coverage even in 2G and it I am having droped calls which didn't happen before. Once the call is dropped, I still have signal but mobile data is gone for a bit.

If someone has a fix for any of those, I would be happy.

Thanks Tilal for your outstanding work

Guest szaszabi90

Did you checked if your system partition is large enough to fit the whole system? I had similar problem when installing it first time, then I found out that I have 200 megs partition and system was around 220 ;)

If this is your case, reinstall your system with less apps (remove some from gapps and/or rom) or you can change your partition sizes, but that would result in wiping whole phone.

Thanks man!

Guest WiiSky70

I was much more impatient for tilal to release updates faster , but people have lives and real stuff to do .

It's priorities . And i will wait the time it takes to tilal release the final and at least the most stable.

Also i like to collect Final Versions on my USB Drive , just to get variety :P

Thanks, now i have the softkeys, but they are too big.

As I can put them smaller?

Hi,

you can decrease DPI values in build.prop... that's what I did.

I've setted to 215 (default is 240), which is a reasonable value :)

Jo

Guest felystar

will bbs not give you details for kernel wakelock or partial wakelock?

It does. Which one do you want and which moment (since charged, when screen on...)

Guest plegdroid

It does. Which one do you want and which moment (since charged, when screen on...)

hiya both please and since charged/unplugged :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest zhecloud

Hi,

you can decrease DPI values in build.prop... that's what I did.

I've setted to 215 (default is 240), which is a reasonable value :)

Jo

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks

Hi,

I am new here and its my first post. Please excuse my english skills, i am german.

First of all, great work. Just thank you for giving us this beautiful Rom. I like it a lot and cant wait to see the final.

I am not sure if anybody mentioned this problem before.

h.264 playback on html5 Sites doesn't work. It shows up, but playback doesnt work at all.

I am sorry, i only got a german news site for example: http://m.focus.de/sport/videos/nach-sieg-gegen-manchester-city-gruppenerster-dortmund-freut-sich-auf-brutale-gegner_vid_34639.html

It works with Gingerbread Roms and i've tested it on CM9, too.

So, keep on the good work but don't get stressed too much, its almost christmas time, you know :)

Guest Wondrej

hey how many system memory i most have (i'v 200mo is it cool)???

you can use 200 megs for system, but you have to check if your rom+gapps will fit, if not, you should remove some apps or ringtones and such to fit it into the 200 megs, but people in the thread recomend 220 for system

I had flashed the 4.2 camera on this rom. Camera/Video/panorama works good. But when i try edit some pic on gallery i got this error ""the process com.android.gallery3d has stopped" Any ideas for this????

Thanks anw.

cumps.

Guest plegdroid
I had flashed the 4.2 camera on this rom. Camera/Video/panorama works good. But when i try edit some pic on gallery i got this error ""the process com.android.gallery3d has stopped" Any ideas for this????

Thanks anw.

cumps.

that's because you've flashed a camera for 4.2 on a 4.1 rom, tilal hasn't optimized it for 4.1 so could not guarantee it would work.