[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest szaszabi90

Guys!

I know, that guestion is so boring, but i have to ask that!

So, how can i use the play store on my 19/11 cm10 rom?

So, what does it mean TPT? And is it not so dangerous?

OR, how can i delete apps von gapps.zip? only open and delete?

Please help! and sorry for this!

Guest Wondrej

Guys!

So, how can i use the play store on my 19/11 cm10 rom?

It works same as anywhere else, maybe try to describe your problem better

So, what does it mean TPT? And is it not so dangerous?

TPT is used to change your phone partition sizes. You have 3 partitions in your phone, System, Cache and Data. But by default the memory is distributed between them very poorly. Thanks to TPT you can change that to (for example) 220 MB - System, 2 MB cache, and rest for data. This procedure will erase everything in your phone memory, this is what you need to be careful about.

OR, how can i delete apps von gapps.zip? only open and delete?

Yes just delete the files from the gapps zip, but you should be sure what are you deleting to avoid problems

Guest szaszabi90

Thanks your patient Wondrej!

How can i use TPT? How i have to do this?

I can't install play store, or if i install this then it's brooken and i see nothing, so i can't use this.

And one more problem: Sometimes the usb connection is wrong. So my phone restart, or i can connect his to my computer!

What can be wrong?

Guest dejanmil

I can't install play store, or if i install this then it's brooken and i see nothing, so i can't use this.

And one more problem: Sometimes the usb connection is wrong. So my phone restart, or i can connect his to my computer!

What can be wrong?

I say u wait for a next and final release which will be soon, and find tpt helper thread somwhere on this forum.

Guest felystar

hiya mate,

it's your Google talk, its trying to sync to see if there are any new messages ect, try freezing it out when your not using it :)

OK I will have it always frozen cuz I dont use it...

Edit: I don't have Google Talk installed

Edited by felystar

Guest creedence

What can be wrong?

TPT is easy.

Leírjam magyarul? Üzid van!

Guest vlajko190

post-969809-13548874565224_thumb.jpg

BetterBatteryStats which version you use, the interface is not like me, so just to compare. Thank you :-)

Edited by vlajko190

Guest plegdroid

no. Unless it is in gapps zip I don't have it

it may have come with your copy of gapps but its there post-910238-13549128513923_thumb.jpg:)

edit, yes your right, it dosnt require for gtalk to be installed, my bad O:) out of interest are you on orange network? :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest felystar

it may have come with your copy of gapps but its there post-910238-13549128513923_thumb.jpg:)

edit, yes your right, it dosnt require for gtalk to be installed, my bad O:) out of interest are you on orange network? :)

No. Vodafone.

Guest plegdroid

what I could figure out, is it's a apn proxy issue? =O, but was fixed by leaving the proxy blank (again =O), but was more prevalent with the orange network.

still dosnt really help with your issue though. :\

Guest felystar

It started to happen when I installed the latest update of CFX2 it didn't happen with 16/09

Edit: it happens in data networks. It doesn't in Wifi

Edited by felystar

Guest tilal6991

Bit more info about how progress on 4.1 and 4.2:

Currently my life is very busy as I have university interviews and heavy load of school work. Progress on 4.2 is very good: we are definitely on track to make it better than 4.1. Working on the Xperia T with a lot more experienced developers has given me ideas for ways I can fix stuff for are skate.

Essentially the first release build of 4.2 for the skate will be pretty much be fully working to the standard of 4.1. You can expect this as a present during the Christmas period. 4.1 will follow not soon after that. That's all for now.