[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

Hey Lalit, when you say in functionality "Video/Audio playback - to ICS standards" what do you mean? That the video playback has the same problems it has in ICS?(I'm talking about Youtube,etc)

Edited by felystar

Guest razzmataz1478

Hey Lalit, when you say in functionality "Video/Audio playback - back to ICS Standards" what do you mean? That the video playback has the same problems it has in ICS?(I'm talking about Youtube,etc)

Exactly.

Guest iReece

Hey Lalit, when you say in functionality "Video/Audio playback - to ICS standards" what do you mean? That the video playback has the same problems it has in ICS?(I'm talking about Youtube,etc)

It means we can at least WATCH a video on this rom. HQ doesn't work still. Never will...

Also, YouTube doesn't work. It isn't even compatible with this rom for some reason (says not compatible with orange zte skate on site)

So, yeah. LQ video now works. That's what we had on ICS.

Guest spacam

You don't have to mess with files, TPT helper will do everything automatically

so i just put zip file in my phone and instal it thats it?

Guest spacam

You don't have to mess with files, TPT helper will do everything automatically

i put zip on my sd card try install it in bootloader but nothing happened

Guest TouchyAndalou

You just need to follow the instructions he gave you. Open TPT helper, select the option "create your own TPT", select 2mb cache... and so on.

Guest spacam

I m noob :) Sorry .. I did everything put cache on 2 mb system 230. eveything went fine, but i m not sure about end. I put Power off for TPT

power on using POWER+VOLUME UP+MENU, but nothing happened, phone normal reboot without anything. So everything is done now? Or maybe i just didnt order butons right..

Guest pctv007

Right. I'm back from out of town and I should have a new build by the end of today. Isn't assured but is likely.

Thanx as always... already can't wait

:D

Guest e.miron

I m noob :) Sorry .. I did everything put cache on 2 mb system 230. eveything went fine, but i m not sure about end. I put Power off for TPT

power on using POWER+VOLUME UP+MENU, but nothing happened, phone normal reboot without anything. So everything is done now? Or maybe i just didnt order butons right..

Try changing/borrowing other sd card, tpt helper does not work with some cards and works ok with others

Guest spacam

Try changing/borrowing other sd card, tpt helper does not work with some cards and works ok with others

anyway what is best app to find how big my system is or where i can found it in system?

Guest plegdroid
Right. I'm back from out of town and I should have a new build by the end of today. Isn't assured but is likely.

afternoon, glad your home, will there be any major change, ie to framework? lol :)

Guest tilal6991

afternoon, glad your home, will there be any major change, ie to framework? lol :)

Yeah there will be. Lockscreeen shortcuts, center clock, navigation bar settings, etc. all got merged so for sure there are.

In the next build I'll probably include the nav bar toggle from CFX CM9.

Guest plegdroid

Yeah there will be. Lockscreeen shortcuts, center clock, navigation bar settings, etc. all got merged so for sure there are.

In the next build I'll probably include the nav bar toggle from CFX CM9.

thank you, all good stuff your adding. not much more work for me then :D

thanks Lalit :)

Guest chrisbrew

You know what. There are people on here who I greatly admire for their work and contribution to what is basically a budget phone. What I don't like is the sarcastic comments at noobs who come here seeking advice. If you want to take the piss start a new thread. Most of us here know what's going on.