[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

did I say working? No, I said getting there. All I asked was a question.

Huh? Was that aimed at me?

You said to ICS standard, and I basically was implying that we'll have to get it working first.

And if you're other comment was also aimed at me, I think quite a few on here will back me up in saying that I am definitely not a noob.

If you're comments weren't aimed at me, sorry for the rant.

If one was aimed at me, my original comment was intended as a banter-ish comment. Chill, yeah?

Guest chrisbrew

Nothing was aimed at you. If anything, I regard you as a prominent force of advice to all who come here wanting to make the omc better. I have cm9 on my omc and the camera works fine. Cm10 is a significant step on this phone and to have a working camera, all be it to ics is a bonus. Would I be right in saying a "noob" is someone new to all this? Anyway my apologies. But I must say, some comments here can be taken the wrong way.

Guest ukgnome

Totally agree the name calling is not warranted.

It is frustrating when you read a comment that seems a little offhand. Hell I've edited a couple myself. But all in all this is a great community, let's not flame the retards as they are likely to be retardant. <--- see what I did there. [\tongue -in-cheek]

Peace to all

Edited by ukgnome

Guest creedence
You know what. There are people on here who I greatly admire for their work and contribution to what is basically a budget phone. What I don't like is the sarcastic comments at noobs who come here seeking advice. If you want to take the piss start a new thread. Most of us here know what's going on.

So you're not a noob. You are born as a Genius.

. You know everything and the others have to get out of here? This is an attitude. Congratulations.

Guest timoti111

Hmm, don't know what Project Butter/OpenGL exactly is but i can see difference between CFX and CFX2 weather app. Is it possible that it is working there? Because it is really smooth "like butter" :D

Guest skywalkerctu

Yeah there will be. Lockscreeen shortcuts, center clock, navigation bar settings, etc. all got merged so for sure there are.

In the next build I'll probably include the nav bar toggle from CFX CM9.

Do you have a problem?

Because i didn't see it on goo and nobody here talked about it.

I just want to see it soon

because you improve very much every time.

thank you!

Edited by skywalkerctu

Guest iReece

Do you have a problem?

Because i didn't see it on goo and nobody here talked about it.

I just want to see it soon

because you improve very much every time.

thank you!

It's not up yet... You'll know when it is because he'll update the thread and you'll see a different date on the thread title...

Guest dandare75

Hmm, don't know what Project Butter/OpenGL exactly is but i can see difference between CFX and CFX2 weather app. Is it possible that it is working there? Because it is really smooth "like butter" :D

Google Project butter... you´ll learn what it is... ;) and there are some vids on youtube where you´ll see the diff in performance...

Guest iReece

To be perfectly honest, I say ICS with HW acceleration was faster than the official PB. I didn't notice a hint of lag with it at all...

Guest dilpz

Just tried the Rom quickly.. Was pretty curious. I can really feel a difference in typing on the browser. It was one thing that was really annoying me on the previous rom :P

Guest kayzeroff

Can some1 help me why i cant install it....i get this every time my skate curently runs on [ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Installing update..

symlink: some symlinks failed

E:Error in /sdcard/cm-10-20120720-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX2-tilal6991.zip

(status 7)

Installing aborted.

Any solutions??

Guest razzmataz1478

srsly i am not that dumb... :S

So you have downloaded the file again? Because if you wasn't "dumb" that is what you would do.

That error message basically means that there are no files to symlink, which means the file isnt in the zip.

Or you haven't formatted system and there are some leftover files interfering.

Edited by razzmataz1478