[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

OK, go into the zip then

META-INF/com/Google/android/updater-script[/code]

There's approximately 200-300 symlinks in there, so it's either a bad zip, or your system's got files in it.

Guest kayzeroff

I checked zip on my pc i opened zip and came to updated_script but i cant open it on my win7 it leting me choose program to open with....nm...should i extract zip in my sd file? i tryed again and same s**t

Guest iReece

I checked zip on my pc i opened zip and came to updated_script but i cant open it on my win7 it leting me choose program to open with....nm...should i extract zip in my sd file? i tryed again and same s**t

Okay, unzip it.

Fond the location of the unzipped file.

Tell us if it has anything in it at all.

If it does, you're clearly the stupid one as you've done something else wrong.

What CWM version are you on?

Have you done a full wipe?

Have you correctly formatted and/or partitioned your SD card?

Have you installed the rom on both phone and computer? Download it to your phone, flash it via CWM. Simple. Also, root explorer allows you to preview zips.

So, either it is working and you're lying, or you've done something else wrong.

Guest kayzeroff

Ok unzip it and i cant open my updater-script on my pc....

CWM v4.0.1.5

Yes.I done all possible wipes..

I didnt partioned my sdcard i didnt even touch that option.

I didnt installed anything on pc??

Guest oscar-mark
Am I the only Person who checkst this thread every hour for an update ?

I check modaco on Tapatalk every 10 minutes. Not for this ROM.

Guest oscar-mark
Jajajajj No, you aren´t.

I´m waiting for a "stable" release to install this rom (skipping driver's problems) =)

Me2

Guest RSTakaROBO

Tilal, realy great work! Your ColdFusion ROM is the best!

But today i'll try to install ColdFusionX 2 JB and it doesn't even starts to install... :unsure: well clockwork recovery said ro.product.device == skate || ro.build.product == skate... than Error in ..../sdcard/<yourROM.zip>. and then (Status 7). Yes, my phone is ZTE Libra. but I know it's the same as skate. And your CFX ICS works excelent for me.

Can you fix it, please. Or explain to me how to fix it. Thanx! ;)

Alright. Maybe now try to change META-INF/com/Google/android/updater-script from skate to blade...

Edited by RSTakaROBO

Guest Redstarr1

Where i can download zip pack,to put in to the my OMC?/ZTE?becouse i wont BRICK it.Have http://goo.im/devs/t...2-tilal6991.zip chance to brick my telefon?I dont have problem with CM7,CM9 But with this i have fear. Thanks to answer and im sorry for my BAD ENGLISH:D im Novice.BB

Noone's ever really bricked their Skate by installing a custom rom, this rom won't brick it either.

Guest syst3m68

This is EXTREMELY experimental at the moment, and this more than likely won't work through CWM properly, as said, ADB experience is greatly required. if i've missed something here (i missed a few pages out) then let me know. I'd test but my stupid laptop is locked to Windows. D:

keep it up Tilal, C3CO, everyone whos helping out here - this will be a great feat when acheived.