[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

7 days and still no update >.<

Anyone knows whats up with lalit ? No Update . No Comments .. ?

Something upstream has broken the builds - Hardware Acceleration (I think)

Guest satanovsyn

Let him alone. He need some time for it. Guys, which know what is solving bugs and writing code, know what I am talking about.

(me also lot of C# experiences)

Guest creedence
Let him alone. He need some time for it. Guys, which know what is solving bugs and writing code, know what I am talking about.

(me also lot of C# experiences)

Please be so kind to allow me to make a little fun. Life is hard anyway. Thanks

Guest omegavesko

Flashed it for a bit today. Everything worked well as far as I can tell, but it was a lot more laggy than I expected.

Still, I'm very impressed with the progress. Keep it up!

Guest razzmataz1478

Is anyone using this ROM in combinatation with Link2SD and getting force closes on some apps?

If you are, it seems there is something wrong with Dalvik, in that apps are unable to write to the dalvik-cache, looking at the report log. On launch, some apps (I've noticed BBC apps doing this), that DalvikVM spits out its dummy and refuses to start. Weird...

post-953079-0-23717200-1343520894_thumb.

Edited by razzmataz1478

hi i dont know why but i cant tpt doing every thing right 230 n 2 i get 2 matchs and md sum ok but when i power off vol+ menu and power on nothing can any one help ps on cm 9 and cm10 my netflix wont work is there a fix because i need it keep my kids happy when on long drives

Guest plegdroid
hi i dont know why but i cant tpt doing every thing right 230 n 2 i get 2 matchs and md sum ok but when i power off vol+ menu and power on nothing can any one help ps on cm 9 and cm10 my netflix wont work is there a fix because i need it keep my kids happy when on long drives

Morning.

it can be fickle, press menu and volume up, hold them both, then hold power (still holding menu/volume up)until you see the update script at the top of the screen, then let go of the three keys you've been holding, and it will take you to cwm to flash rom ect. that's the way that works for me :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest creedence
Is anyone using this ROM in combinatation with Link2SD and getting force closes on some apps?

If you are, it seems there is something wrong with Dalvik, in that apps are unable to write to the dalvik-cache, looking at the report log. On launch, some apps (I've noticed BBC apps doing this), that DalvikVM spits out its dummy and refuses to start. Weird...

Furthermore I have already been reported. It is so. I can not find a solution. :(

Guest creedence

Yes, don't link Dalvik Cache, you can choose when creating the links (and in autolink options)

;)

It is interessant. And works.

But where's the sense?Dalvik and sd card? hmmm...the reason would be interested.

Guest razzmataz1478

Yes, don't link Dalvik Cache, you can choose when creating the links (and in autolink options)

;)

That's not a fix. It's a temperary work around.

Guest creedence

That's not a fix. It's a temperary work around.

Surely this is not a fix.But this is a transitional solution.

I think that it will be fixed soon. Next releases? :rolleyes:

Guest creedence

Yeah. I think that its an app problem with JB rather than a rom problem for now.

But the apps start already. ( If you installed normally. )

I tried to move the apps to sd card with native method.

It worked, but the sd ext partition has not changed.

All displaced apps have loaded the system partition.

So the burden of external sd not changed.

Or maybe I'm wrong?

Edited by creedence

Guest Redstarr1

Link2SD doesn't even support ICS (in a visual sense, no action bar), let alone JB. I think it's an app problem, maybe the dalvik cache changed a bit in JB. The last update of Link2SD was on 19 June. That's before JB was released.