[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jul57640

Wow, literally look about 3 posts up. Short answer, no.

i saw that but creedence say that update available

i don't no what to think

i don't want to hurt you

Guest hugobosslives

i don't want to hurt you

lol

on a more serious note. lalit will tell us when its ready. he's not guna just put all this hard work in for the community and then not release it to anyone...... think about it people before posting...

Guest Josh92

i saw that but creedence say that update available

i don't no what to think

i don't want to hurt you

Not quite sure what you mean by hurt me.. Lol, ok tbh I was a bit confused by creedences post, not sure what tapatalk has to do with it, unless he meant Goo.

Hello OMC fellows,

I am wonder how would be the battery life with this ROM, currently I am using LogicMod ROM (it is based on Android 2.3.4) I hope it will be better...

Thanks for your opinions.

Guest Josh92

Okay! Again, sorry! I was so happy. Is that a crime? Sorry, sorry, sorry. :( :( :(

No need to apologise, I was just confused by what you meant.

Hello OMC fellows,

I am wonder how would be the battery life with this ROM, currently I am using LogicMod ROM (it is based on Android 2.3.4) I hope it will be better...

Thanks for your opinions.

You're best waiting till Tilal's released the next version to get a good idea, not many people are using it currently & even so the battery life may change a fair amount from current build to next one. I'd imagine not much different to CFX, not sure if project butter has any influence, wouldn't have thought so as it's mostly just optimising I think.

Guest jever

hi

i have cm9 running well

so i like to check out the cm10

but i ask what happens to my apps on sd card via link2sd - are they gone ? do i have to format my 2nd partition on sd card ?

looking forward to jb

Edited by jever

Guest Josh92

Seems useful, hate having to redownload everything individually after wiping. Sounds stupid but once you restore do the apps all link to the play store again? (for updates etc). Also, can you restore onto a different rom/Android version? Ie, from GB to ICS/JB, or are the play store apps slightly different for each version?

Seems useful, hate having to redownload everything individually after wiping. Sounds stupid but once you restore do the apps all link to the play store again? (for updates etc). Also, can you restore onto a different rom/Android version? Ie, from GB to ICS/JB, or are the play store apps slightly different for each version?

generally the games, apps data stored in the SD/Android/Data folder. MobileGo saves the applications to *.apk! if you are restore, data is on your SD. maybe i think :)

Edited by Peve

Guest hugobosslives

don't restore data (i.e. the app's save data like level progress) from gingerbread and before to ics and after.

the actual app itself should 99% of the time be fine to restore.

in short, the app. not app data :D

Guest Josh92

don't restore data (i.e. the app's save data like level progress) from gingerbread and before to ics and after.

the actual app itself should 99% of the time be fine to restore.

in short, the app. not app data :D

Okay, will give it a go next time, that's better than nothing.

Guest utternoob

Quick question to all users: How stable is this? Would switch but slightly concerned about stability and app compatibility (link2sd etc)