[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Josh92

It works on gingerbread because we have the drivers for gingerbread (stock is gingerbread so no problem). Gingerbread also has HQ YouTube & well, everything.

ICS &, JB will never have these. (bar a miracle)

Guest creedence

That's not what I meant :3 I full well know about the camera dilemma

But there is a gingerbread app called CAMERA ICS (Search CAMERA ICS by Moblynx) on playstore which has ICS panorama working. If it works on gingerbread, surely it can work on JB?

What camera and what is Panorama? :o

Guest tilal6991

Right. I have a build up on goo.im. as you will notice from the file name video playback is completely broken. This is due to hack that makes project butter work. I will also be putting up a build in which video playback works but the system isn't as smooth later today. When I put up both I'll update the first post.

Guest plegdroid

got the none video version on, what can I say :D

center clock in status bar.

themes working.

navigation bar.

long press on back button.

lockscreen app support.

brightness control.

quick as lightning.

thank you Lalit :D

Guest dim.on

Right. I have a build up on goo.im. as you will notice from the file name video playback is completely broken. This is due to hack that makes project butter work. I will also be putting up a build in which video playback works but the system isn't as smooth later today. When I put up both I'll update the first post.

Is the butter hack already on your github?

There are new qcom_display libraries. Did I oversee anything else you modified?

Guest plegdroid
Should i repartition system memory for this?
Whats about Google Apps ? Which Version should we use ?

1. 230 system partition.

2. follow the link at post #2 for Google now, and there's a link to modded gapps :)

Guest Josh92

Great! Will try install now before I need to go. (non video version for the moment).

Tilal, do you think it's likely project butter & LQ video will be able to work together eventually?

Guest tilal6991

Great! Will try install now before I need to go. (non video version for the moment).

Tilal, do you think it's likely project butter & LQ video will be able to work together eventually?

Possible but can't say for sure obviously.

Guest Josh92

Is gmail in the stripped gapps from the Google Now thread? Not appearing. I'm using a 230mb system TPT.

EDIT: No Play Store either, I don't think they are on there, has anyone got a link to the gapps for JB?

Hmm, ok terminal is saying I have a 200mb system now.. Nevermind, will re-TPT.

Edited by Josh92

Guest betterthanjordan79

Is gmail in the stripped gapps from the Google Now thread? Not appearing. I'm using a 230mb system TPT.

EDIT: No Play Store either, I don't think they are on there, has anyone got a link to the gapps for JB?

Hmm, ok terminal is saying I have a 200mb system now.. Nevermind, will re-TPT.

Could someone please explain how I can set up a 230mb system TPT. I understand the concept just cant seem to find any information or guides on how to do it.

Guest utternoob

Use TPT helper from market, create your own TPT, set system to 230mb and cache to 5 maybe, the app will set data for you. When built, turn the phone off. Turn on with power, volume up and menu (middle button)