[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest AdamisHun

JB with project Butter: don't connet to my TP-Link wifi router... The ICS is ok, but the JB is not... What's the problem? WPA2 connection...

Guest sinclairpn

sorry for my English, translation google translate.

version of the CM10 09/08 Google does not play me, every time I download to lists an error and can not download anything

So... We can flash that build, can't we?

Yes. Its booted and good so far only market problem here, just im in work place and dont have some time for test but at night... :DD

thank you again for this!

Edited by fagyi

Yes. Its booted and good so far only market problem here, just im in work place and dont have some time for test but at night... :DD

whahahaha what a boot animation :D LOL :)

I'm testing now.... first start :D

Guest plegdroid
Update coming today.

Afternoon, glad your home ok :) would the pa release be the update, or is there a cfx2 also to follow?

also is everyone ok to download the pa release? :)

there is no market :(

Guest plegdroid

I installed. I have internet with wifi too. and there is no Play

do you have the correct system partition size to fit everything on?

Edited by plegdroid

I installed. I have internet with wifi too. and there is no Play

Same problem here, but i look that PA system - 193 MB in zip & new gapps ~ 19 MB, so 200 mb system partition size not enough for this, need tpt helper app from market and setting bigger and after i hope its working. Another okay with 200mb system, sync contacts calendar etc, just i dont have adb in work place that i can see/post logcat.

Or removing few non used system app, but this for advanced users because may be it is make some another bug!

Edited by fagyi

Guest hugobosslives

for anyone worrying about it fitting. just do what i did and delete a load of crap out the zip before flashing such as languages you don't use and the android ring tones (except the one you use or all if you have a song)

Guest plegdroid
for anyone worrying about it fitting. just do what i did and delete a load of crap out the zip before flashing such as languages you don't use and the android ring tones (except the one you use or all if you have a song)

that's what I tend to do, strip things I'll never use.

Guest plegdroid
I'm on 260 lol but 220-230 should be enough. Next PA release will be trimmed as will the upcoming CFX2 release which is super trimmed.

thanks Lalit, pays to ask :D

not intended to sound like a dig at anybody O:)

Edited by plegdroid