[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest hugobosslives

that's what I tend to do, strip things I'll never use.

lol sounds like a good motto :P

installing the PA version as I type. just trying to upgrade without wiping data from an ICS release with a few custom wipes to try and be compatible as I can't be bothered to reinstall everything....

holding my breath....

EDIT: Hell yer. that worked :D

now gotta see what conflicts there are/ permission errors. for anyone else wondering yes its possible. it even kept most of my custemations and things like lockscreen.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest plegdroid

lol sounds like a good motto :P

installing the PA version as I type. just trying to upgrade without wiping data from an ICS release with a few custom wipes to try and be compatible as I can't be bothered to reinstall everything....

holding my breath....

EDIT: Hell yer. that worked :D

now gotta see what conflicts there are/ permission errors. for anyone else wondering yes its possible. it even kept most of my custemations and things like lockscreen.

welcome to my world Hugh ,of ott flashing :D

Guest hugobosslives

welcome to my world Hugh ,of ott flashing :D

haha don't we just love it :D

i'm actually surprised that worked. the jump from ics to jb must have been smaller than I orginally thought. I've never been able to keep as much as i just have when jumping between android versions from eclair onwards (as i never had cupcake or donut etc).

i've got stuff like linked apps (with some davlik moves) cpu goveners and other system settings. all seems to work so far aswell :) and all this without using any backup manger apps. just formating and moving a few files around in 7-zip and adb.

cheers lalit. keep up the insane work that you are achieving :D

@utternoob. go for it. should be fine. make sure you have another launcher apk in there tho.....

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest plegdroid

haha don't we just love it :D

i'm actually surprised that worked. the jump from ics to jb must have been smaller than I orginally thought. I've never been able to keep as much as i just have when jumping between android versions from eclair onwards (as i never had cupcake or donut etc).

i've got stuff like linked apps (with some davlik moves) cpu goveners and other system settings. all seems to work so far aswell :) and all this without using any backup manger apps. just formating and moving a few files around in 7-zip and adb.

cheers lalit. keep up the insane work that you are achieving :D

@utternoob. go for it. should be fine. make sure you have another launcher apk in there tho.....

we get laughed at in the Russian sites for not otting. it takes five minutes to see if it will work against 60 to get a fresh build on. welcome are the words "android upgrading" :D

Guest ir1997

Paranoid Android is the update, CFX2 maybe today, possibly tomorrow. One rule: NEVER ask for an ETA. Devs hate it

lol i wont any more. i was hopeing for a cfx2 update

Guest ir1997

Just to ask u all if u also have lags when scroling trough home screens?

i have pa jb and there is a little bit of la on the home screen so i rased my processor speed to 245 and 940mhz and my home screen was more smoother

Guest dejanmil

i have pa jb and there is a little bit of la on the home screen so i rased my processor speed to 245 and 940mhz and my home screen was more smoother

Ok, thanks for answer i thot i did something wrong. Raised processor to 902 as its stable only till thet point, but still some lags. Nwm il wait for stable version.

Guest ir1997

Ok, thanks for answer i thot i did something wrong. Raised processor to 902 as its stable only till thet point, but still some lags. Nwm il wait for stable version.

ok kll

Guest razzmataz1478
I'm on 260 lol but 220-230 should be enough. Next PA release will be trimmed as will the upcoming CFX2 release which is super trimmed.

So trimmed that my builds will become redundant?

I don't mind by the way :)

Guest utternoob

So trimmed that my builds will become redundant?

I don't mind by the way :)

I got PA JB on a 190 partition with 3mb to spare. Deleting notifications etc helped a lot

Guest chrislarabi

for anyone worrying about it fitting. just do what i did and delete a load of crap out the zip before flashing such as languages you don't use and the android ring tones (except the one you use or all if you have a song)

Hi! This is interresting, but how to delete languages? where are the files located? Thx