[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

yer. on PA myself at the moment.

yer thats what I thought but i just backed up and clean installed it. and I still get the same

see my problem is slightly different. I click on the "google" app to bring up the introduction to google now and about 4 screens in it always force closes on me :( so I can't even get the cards to work any more.... then after this (until i reboot) it will flash "google search has stopped working" and ask if I want to close it every 5 minutes or so when i'm doing something completely different.....

anyone got it quite like that?

morning Hugh, I had the cards stop working and the search bar default back to the old magnifying glass search, I just reflashed gapps and got the now search bar and cards back. :)

Hello Fellows,

Maybe I am asking for too much.....but....is this ROM able to get Dolby Digital at some point in the future. Is it possible at all or Dolby is only for the "near stock" ROMs?

:unsure: :wacko:

Stock based only for Dolby

This is very very very .....unfortunate situation......I really like the Dolby feature as I listen music a lot...as they say there is no full happiness.. <_<

Guest razzmataz1478
Just got camera working - just requires the correct app - CameraICS off the market works.

What happens when you open the cm camera app?

Also...in skate.mk you've put small_base_telephony.mk . I'm 100% ceraltain the last time I looked that didn't exist. Only full_base_telephony.mk

Edit: you added them to your repo?

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest Josh92
Any idea how would be the battery life in this ROM compared to the "near stock" based ROMs for instance ?
Good, about the same is my guess, not much different.

Guest iReece

Just download what appears to be a new build, but not posted on here (I think I got it from your goo page)

I saw a new option in display, 'enable high end graphic effects'

What does this do?..

Guest skywalkerctu

See the first post for a flashable link2sd fix script. Please do read the first post's instructions on the script - it's only one line.

can you give me a link please?I can't find it.thanks a lot.

Guest skywalkerctu

See the first post for a flashable link2sd fix script. Please do read the first post's instructions on the script - it's only one line.

Guest Josh92

It's the very first page & post, right under the download link for the rom, can't miss it.

Guest skywalkerctu

It's the very first page & post, right under the download link for the rom, can't miss it.

ok,found it.What should I do?flash it?or...?

Guest Josh92

ok,found it.What should I do?flash it?or...?

Yes, install Link2SD (if you haven't already), link everything (but don't open any apps, they'll crash), flash the fix in recovery, reboot. They should now be linked and working.

If not open terminal and type what Tilal put on the first page:

su

sh /etc/init.d/12*

You'll need to run this code every time you install & link a new app before it'll run.