[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest hugobosslives

morning Hugh, I had the cards stop working and the search bar default back to the old magnifying glass search, I just reflashed gapps and got the now search bar and cards back. :)

hmm interesting. thanks for the tip. will try now,

Guest dejanmil

Any one else have a problem with GPS searching satelites by him self and wont stop even if i turn off everything related to it, until reboot. It drains my battery fast. Happend 2 times.

Guest Josh92

Any one else have a problem with GPS searching satelites by him self and wont stop even if i turn off everything related to it, until reboot. It drains my battery fast. Happend 2 times.

Yes I am, battery drain is pretty severe, had to reboot & leave GPS off.

Guest dejanmil

Yes I am, battery drain is pretty severe, had to reboot & leave GPS off.

Hope it will be noticed by lalit and maybie fixed. Edited by dejanmil

Guest plegdroid
Not here Plege, sounds as loud as usual.

it must be local to my phone, ringtones on phone call is loud, just the sms is quiet , I'll have a faff :)

update, a reboot cured that issue :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest hugobosslives

Hugh, did you manage to get cards back? :)

"google search has stopped working"

nope. sorry mate. Thanks for your help tho. I am confused tho as this is a fresh clean build and I still can't get it to work anymore.

any other ideas? :D

would anyone else have issues with the sms notification volume (very quite )?

and yer i know what you mean. I just ADBed (is that a word haha) my own notification sound in to the notification folder and tweaked it's equalizers to make it louder.

also I think you mean "quiet" :P

Guest plegdroid

"google search has stopped working"

nope. sorry mate. Thanks for your help tho. I am confused tho as this is a fresh clean build and I still can't get it to work anymore.

any other ideas? :D

and yer i know what you mean. I just ADBed (is that a word haha) my own notification sound in to the notification folder and tweaked it's equalizers to make it louder.

also I think you mean "quiet" :P

lol, now you've pointed it out, yes I did spell that wrong lol. a reboot sorted out the sms volume, if it helps iam still using the first lot of jb gapps 19-07-12 :)

http://db.tt/60rj2P2H

Edited by plegdroid

lalit i have no idea how you do everything you do the number of roms ur developing and ur own personal life i for one just wanna say thank you dude ur truly a star developer

Guest pctv007

yes I do, but the battery life is good even like that and fix is really faster

Did a fresh install though and now it's ok.

Edited by pctv007

Guest chrisbrew

What's the difference between the 15/08 build and the 16/08? I'm using the 15/08 with working camera l2sd and slightly choppy YouTube and everything seems smooth. Even Google now works.

Guest tilal6991

What's the difference between the 15/08 build and the 16/08? I'm using the 15/08 with working camera l2sd and slightly choppy YouTube and everything seems smooth. Even Google now works.

Not much if the builds were merged. Did yesterday's build have the realllly smooth UI and video decoding working?

Guest sasa_gm

Tilal, an you explain this to us?

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering - Partially Working

Do we lost any smothness from previous "no video" builds, or what?

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest tilal6991

Tilal, an you explain this to us?

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering - Partially Working

Do we lost some smothness from prevorious "no video" builds, or what?

No No. That's PB official defenition which we don't have and probably never will. This build is just as smooth as previous no video builds.

Guest sasa_gm

Ok... Now, we have almost all things working. Every other build from now on is bonus. Big thanks!

P.s. Fix the download link in 1st post.

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest hugobosslives

lol, now you've pointed it out, yes I did spell that wrong lol. a reboot sorted out the sms volume, if it helps iam still using the first lot of jb gapps 19-07-12 :)

http://db.tt/60rj2P2H

using lalit's stripped build as he said it worked for him. cheers for the help tho. i will leave it till i flash the next zip tomorrow. don't have time right now.

Working for me with http://goo.im/devs/t...15-stripped.zip Are you sure your partition sizze is big enough?

yer pretty sure, i stripped the zip down to 150mb and 20mb for gapps so should easy fit.

might be that i stripped it to much i guess lol. which apks are needed for now/voice?

also when you say

Enable high end graphics - loads of cool effects here and there

what is in this as i can't find it on github from a quick scan :D

Edited by hugobosslives