[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest chrisbrew

Not much if the builds were merged. Did yesterday's build have the realllly smooth UI and video decoding working?

seems OK to me. HQ YouTube is working a lot better no voice in Google now but I'm getting the cards etc. You've done a brilliant job must admit I was a little sceptical but this I pure brilliance!!

Guest creedence
Nope you still need to flash gapps. Get the latest stripped (not super stripped) from goo.im/devs/tilal6991/gapps.

Everything is fine. Thanks

Guest Josh92

The current version is fantastic! Loving it, first time I've had Google Now working as it should in its current state too, shame it's not 100‰ working but still good.

Amazing stuff Tilal.

The YouTube app really teases you as it tries to play HQ and stutters, damn the driver issue!

Guest sasa_gm

You know when you get nottification. The letters show up, and there is some kind of fading "effect". Is that a bug? I don't like it, anyway.

Btw, i run antutu benchmark and got 2.106. Niceee...

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest plegdroid

morning Lalit, re the camera, is there any specific way to get this working? tried camera ics, and locks the phone up, got camera zoom fx to temporarily work at it's lowest mp, but that's now unable to connect to camera, not a big deal asking in case iam borking it :)

Guest dejanmil

Mates,

How is battery life ? :)

So far seems as previous build, but i must notice its much smoother and faster. Really suprised, even with ton of apps running. Great job!