[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Uh I wouldn't recommend downloading the super stripped gapps. It's more for my other device - the U8150 which has VERY limited partion space and has no way of expanding.

Guest razzmataz1478
i got 180 and rom takes 179. I got striped gaps, but will try super striped.

Partition size not enough. My latest build (only 100mb zip, which I won't release) build takes up 205mb with GAPPS. And I know that for sure because I still have a 230mb system. So in essence, GAPPS hasn't flashed everything because your partition size is not big enough, and last thing it properly flashed left 1mb space.

Guest plegdroid
Ah actually I'm getting FCS on camera ICS now. I will try to sort it in the next build.

thanks Lalit, thought it was me doing something wrong :D

Guest razzmataz1478
No, I used 13/8 JB Gapps, not sure if Play Music is in there, but I have Apollo

Fuel JB GAPPS would never ever fit on your partition. 80mb and that is why you have to use the stripped gapps which is only 30mb

Guest razzmataz1478
I used stripped ones :D and Now works (doesn't show my football team though. Anyone know how to get that to work?)

American football? :P

Guest razzmataz1478
Used Stripped Gapps from Wednesday on system partition

There's a new GAPPS? oh, well...

And it's only 19mb...

Time to reflash the rom.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest dejanmil

I used normal 15/8 gapps from Lalit's Gapps folder, rather than super stripped ones but dejanmil used super stripped I think

didnt on this build, but did on previous. And for me it worked ok eather, but lalit says its better to instal striped than super striped.

Guest razzmataz1478
didnt on this build, but did on previous. And for me it worked ok eather, but lalit says its better to instal striped than super striped.

Here you go, with latest stripped gapps.

post-953079-13452016652388_thumb.jpg

Guest utternoob

Here you go, with latest stripped gapps.

post-953079-13452016652388_thumb.jpg

Just seen you have fantasy i team. Me too :D

Also, has anyone else had Now FC when going into location services and pressing manage location services?

Edited by utternoob

Guest Josh92

I'm using the latest stripped gapps & rom & have 180mb system used (with a partition of 200mb to be safe). Though my Google Now does seem to be playing up, when you try scroll down on a google search is doesn't and you get a white screen start to come down, quite hard to describe.

Also the voice never speaks the results which I thought it was supposed to, only 'looking for *insert command here*.

Guest razzmataz1478
I'm using the latest stripped gapps & rom & have 180mb system used (with a partition of 200mb to be safe). Though my Google Now does seem to be playing up, when you try scroll down on a google search is doesn't and you get a white screen start to come down, quite hard to describe.

Also the voice never speaks the results which I thought it was supposed to, only 'looking for *insert command here*.

Like this?

post-953079-13452043488937_thumb.jpg