[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Josh92

Maybe, hard to tell. Like this, If I kept scrolling search box and bottom menu bar would go off screen and white panel would keep coming down and cover results.

I can't scroll down through cards, just the search box moves off screen.

post-955517-13452047574683_thumb.jpg

Guest Josh92

Also, incase anyone else didn't realise, when opening up notifications in the tray you can just slide down with 2 fingers as apposed to that awkward sliding/pinching across

Guest utternoob

I just had a card come through for Chelsea, have a feeling the logos haven't loaded as it seems like stuffs missing.

What did you have set up?

Guest Josh92

What did you have set up?

Just looks like this. Chelsea is the only option I have. I seem to remember you just have to search for the team you want on Google & Now works it out, don't think you can do it manually sadly.

post-955517-13452109295752_thumb.jpg

Guest plegdroid
Just looks like this. Chelsea is the only option I have. I seem to remember you just have to search for the team you want on Google & Now works it out, don't think you can do it manually sadly.

the only two cards that will automatically be sent to you in the uk,will be weather and travel .all others are not currently supported. :)

Guest Josh92

the only two cards that will automatically be sent to you in the uk,will be weather and travel .all others are not currently supported. :)

I am in the UK & that came automatically.

Hmm, I've tried searching. Did you just search Chelsea or something about scores?

I have no idea XD sorry. My best guess is it worked it out from search history but I'm not sure. Certainly haven't tried setting it up in this build & can't remember doing so way back on the first build before I went back to Mokee.

Guest WestWallPoma

Installed.

A few issues to be aware of ;

- ICS Camera (being the stock-replacement for Camera) will moan about being unable to connect. Just launch again and it will be fine.

- The G-Forces from the speed of this thing might make you feel nauseous.

That is all.

Guest razzmataz1478

I cant edit teams? Do you live in London?

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest utternoob

Web history needs to be turned on in account settings, yet for me it still doesn't work. Tried Manchester United and my humble Gillingham, but still nothing :(

Guest plegdroid

I am in the UK & that came automatically.

I have no idea XD sorry. My best guess is it worked it out from search history but I'm not sure. Certainly haven't tried setting it up in this build & can't remember doing so way back on the first build before I went back to Mokee.

don't know how your getting the sports cards as it won't give me any options to select any team's, just get weather and bus times :$

Guest Josh92

don't know how your getting the sports cards as it won't give me any options to select any team's, just get weather and bus times :$

You can't select teams, it says "Shows scores for teams you've searched for". Still not sure why I had it and no one else, would post screenshot of the notification but I swiped it away, not sure when it comes back. It's a bit confusing.

It's not all that useful at the moment as it's quite buggy for me.

Guest plegdroid
You can't select teams, it says "Shows scores for teams you've searched for". Still not sure why I had it and no one else, would post screenshot of the notification but I swiped it away, not sure when it comes back. It's a bit confusing.

It's not all that useful at the moment as it's quite buggy for me.

yam, it just gives a closed field. :)

post-910238-13452164297203_thumb.jpg